“Music on certain evenings at the Crown Hotel”
Review of The Crown Hotel

The Crown Hotel
Ranked #9 of 45 Restaurants in Callander
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 34
Cuisines: Scottish, British
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Food at the Crown was good and plentiful, reasonable prices too. The entertainers involved the audience which was nice. People in from eight different countries on the night we were there

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for The Crown Hotel

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Were recommended to have dinner at the restaurant by our host at the farmhouse we stayed at. Located in the center of the village of Callander, with friendly warm atmosphere. Menus were marked with gluten free and vegetarian options. Being a vegan I asked if the chef could come up with something for me and the waitress was very friendly and helpful with that so that I got a nice plate of rice and tasty vegetable wok.

Sunday night and a folk music live band called Brac Linn came to play. Great ambiance. Turned out the crowd consisted of guests of at least six nationalities. This was my first night in Scotland and my stay couldn't have had a better start.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Had a great evening meal at this hotel - brilliant pie "special" and traditional fish and chips. Very welcoming atmosphere and very good service from friendly staff.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Went for dinner with my husband and 3 children. Good selection of food and something a bit different on kids menu including haggis, neeps and tatties or 1/2 steak pie which all got the thumbs up. Only thing was my son had to wait a bit of time for his dinner when we all had ours. I had scampi which I also enjoyed. For dessert we had sticky toffee pudding and hot chocolate fudge cake which were delicious. Friendly and competent staff so all in all I would recommend it.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

The most delicious steak pie ever! Fantastically tasty gravy & a huge portion and really excellent service.