“Incredible restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant in April whilst staying in callender. We ended up visiting two nights in a row because we loved it so much. The staff were absolutely brilliant and very friendly. I ordered the spinach and ricotta cannelloni both nights. It was honestly the best meal I have ever eaten. For dessert I had the tiramisu and it was so light and delicious. The chef was also wondering around the restaurant speaking to guests which I thought was very nice. I was sad to hear they'd had a fire in the building upstairs. I hope they are back up and running for the next time I visit as I would love to return.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

When staying in Callander, in May, we were recommended CIRO's as a nice place to eat. The advice was spot on! We ate here twice and found the food really good.

2  Thank fingolf
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Although the restaurant was small, the restaurant managed to accommodate our large group and the authenticity of the food was significantly impressive. The ambience was light and friendly. As well as this the portions were very generous. Another good factor, is that they can cater for gluten free, vegans and vegetarians. Friendly staff, skilled chef, thoughtfully selected menu.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Extremely disturbed by Pat M's review of Ciro's giving it a 1 due to it being closed due to a fire. How rude. She has obviously never ate at Ciro's whose food is AMAZING!! We were early and freezing and the waitress let us in a little earlier so we could warm up. The bruschetta was awesome and my husband had the haggis lasagna and ate it all, cleaned his plate...my husband NEVER cleans his plate!! It is upsetting that someone would be allowed to leave the type of review that Pat M did. I trust TripAdvisor to remove it .

5  Thank nulautre91
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I just want to say how amazing the food is at Ciros. Gratitude to all the staff for being so awesome. First class service.

I am very sad to hear that due to a fire I won't be able to eat there. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that you will open again as I can't imagine Callander without you.