“Bulk standard fish n chips”
Review of Chuckles Chippy - CLOSED

Chuckles Chippy
Description: Chuckles Chippy & Fully Licensed Family Restaurant is a family run, traditional, Fish & Chip establishment. Senior Citizen Specials are available all day everyday. We try to offer our customers quality, quantity & value for money. Our restaurant has been voted in the Top 10 Best Fish & Chip Restaurants in the UK for 2016.
Reviewed 22 April 2017

Just ok, nothing special, fish was reasonable, chips a bit limp. The dining room at the back smelt of drains a bit which was off putting.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

food may well be of a good standard but the customer service is shocking!! I walked to an almost empty counter. 3 staff no acknowledgement that I had even entered the shop. or an obvious explaination that they were waiting on chips. a good 5 mins before I was spoken to!!

Reviewed 8 April 2017

In an earlier review I was pretty scathing, but had a far better experience today. My large cod was fresh and cooked to order. The sausage was of good quality. Chips too were pleasing. I took my meal and enjoyed it by the river. Hugely better than last time, and the staff were polite and pleasant. Not quite as good as the newly reopened Bargates Fish and Chips. - but that is exceptional, and much further from the river.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Visited Chuckles Chippy again today and was not disappointed with the Fish and CHips. Had Pensioners- 2 meals for £11 - included cup of tea/coffee, home made curry sauce. Glass water offered. All excellently cooked and served with friendly staff.

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

The best fish and chips ive had. The most friendly iwners i have met. I would reckoned chuckles chippy to anyone.x