All reviews railway line comfortable bed ensuite room home from home fresh fruit salad helpful person full english breakfast breakfast was excellent enjoyable stay beautiful room pleasure of staying fluffy towels a lovely stay tea and coffee making facilities quiet area b and b stayed one night
Reviewed 1 June 2017

We had a great stay at the Heathers. Heather greeted us at the door and made us feel right at home. Very comfortable and clean room and we were served a delicious English breakfast the next morning. Would definitely recommend The Heathers to our friends.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
heather127, Owner at The Heather's, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Thank you very much for your kind review. You were both lovely guests. Look forward to seeing you again if your in the area. Heather xx

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Heather from the beginning since I called her to book in was very helpful, communication flows and she was happy to accommodate my friends and I as we were having a race over the weekend there.

The hospitality was incredible, bed comfortable and the walk in shower nice feature.
Heather put on a full English Breakfast that made us feel very home.

I do definitely recommend, lovely place overall!

That's a place I will for sure return.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Ah thank you Sergio. You four lads ! Were such good fun
We were a bit swashed here but we managed. It was really great. Glad you enjoyed your Heathers Full English. And hope to see you again next year. Heather xx

Reviewed 18 May 2017

After touring the region visiting Stonehenge and Salisbury Cathedral, The Heathers were exactly what we needed at the end of a long, tiring day. Heather was very welcoming and the house is immaculate. The bedrooms were lovely and comfortable, the bathrooms sparkling new. Ten minutes' walk got us to the High Street with its restaurants and pubs. There was an excellent choice of breakfasts on Heather's menu, from fresh fruit to poached haddock to full English.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
heather127, Owner at The Heather's, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2017

Thank you so much Mary for your very kind Review of your recent stay here , Im so pleased you found us , and we were able to accomodate you at short notice . .

Hope you have a good trip back to Canada

love heather xx

Reviewed 12 May 2017

Our room was bright, clean and very comfortable. The breakfast was great and very generous. Heather was lovely and a very friendly, welcoming host. She made our stay very enjoyable and I would highly recommend The Heather's as a place to stay.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sarahgray12
heather127, Owner at The Heather's, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2017

Thank you so much Sara & Fred you were wonderful guests. Thank you for all your help ( you know what I mean ! ). Hope to see you again. Take Care Heather xx

Reviewed 23 April 2017

The accommodation was of very high quality, with a comfortable en suite bedroom and a traditional English breakfast. Parking was easy and all the facilities contributed towards a very enjoyable stay. I was made to feel very welcome and the high bandwidth wifi made it easy for me to keep in touch with work and home. I definitely recommend 'The Heathers' for anyone looking for an excellent B&B in the Christchurch area.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Steve D

Hi Steve. Just noticed I hadn't posted a reply to your review. But do hope you received the email I sent you ? Thank you so much for this review. You were lovely and look forward to meeting you soon when you are on.business in the area. Kind regards. Heather x