“Cannot praise enough! ”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Popped into this restaurant with my twin goddaughters if 17months and their mum fir a quick lunch. Anyone whose lunched with 1 17mth will understand the difficulties that can bring however with twins it’s double trouble! However as soon as we walked in the staff couldn’t do enough for us and the girls. Food was freshly cooked and they very kindly split one child’s meal into two equally well presented mini lunches and also entertained the girls giving us time to actually eat a hot meal! Even the kitchen staff popped up to say hello. Throughout our time there nothing was an issue and would highly recommend this restaurant for food and service . Well done and thank you!

2  Thank Claire W

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Had a lovely meal and dining experience at the L&Q this weekend. Hubby ordered fillet steak - which was a perfect medium rare. I had an excellent seabass. The waiting staff were great, friendly with a good sense of humour. Would definitely eat here again when we next visit Christchurch. I'm still talking about my great G&T!

2  Thank Wowaline
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff, excellent menu choices and choice of wine. We had a gin and tonic which was absolutely lush... definitely recommend those. Well worth a visit

2  Thank oddjob30
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Lovely relaxed evening. Superb food. Enjoyed the Sea Bass and chicken dishes and lovely chocolate pudding with iceceam after. It as open Mike night and the singers and music were extememly good. thoroughly enjoyed the evening and will return. Excellend prices 1 course 2 course or 3 courese,

2  Thank Johanna W
Reviewed 13 March 2018

I read the all of the reviews for restaurants in walking distance and this was my choice, mainly because my wife loves her fish!!! She certainly wasn't disappointed. We were well looked after from the minute we arrived to when we left. We both chose the venison as starters which was very tasty and just enough as a portion. My wife chose the mussels and I had a steak. There was quite a pile of mussels but they didn't last long. What impressed was the bread that came with it for soaking up the sauce and the finger bowl and empty bowl for the shells. The number of times we have had to ask for these previously, it was nice that they were there. My steak was cooked exactly as I had asked, medium-rare, and came with the usual extras. I loved the chips as they were really crunchy. I am sure that we would return on our next visit to Christchurch.

1  Thank Jim_Ed180662