“Good food, good value ”

The Crown and Sandys Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Crown and Sandys Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 73 Restaurants in Droitwich
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch with a couple of friends. Risotto was delicious. Add in a yummy chocolate brownie and £12 for the two courses is really good value. They were also very relaxed about letting us sit and chat.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were off on Tuesday and I've heard about the good food at the Crown and Sandys so we booked and went in for tea at 6pm. We were treated by friendly staff, happy hour on drinks till 7pm helped as well.
We had a 2 course meal off the special menu for £13.95, I had mussels and fish and chips, my wife had soup and sea bream- both were lovely hog and delicious.
Wine was £12.95 a bottle in happy hour- what a night, great value, good food and lovely surroundings.
We will be visiting again.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Staff are very welcoming and even allowed us to order from a menu which closed 30 minutes previously. Food was great and lots of it. Get there before six for the best menu

Reviewed 26 January 2018

My wife and I had booked dinner for New Years Eve 2017 at this venue. Unfortunately, we both fell victims of the flu bug that has been doing the rounds and regrettably had to cancel despite paying a £40.00 deposit. Andrew who handled our booking told us that we would be credited with this deposit should we dine at the restaurant in the new year. We duly had lunch today which was superb, and we were as promised, credited with our deposit. My wife had the Sea Bass. I had the Duo of Beef. Sweets of Profiteroles and Sticky Toffee Pudding, followed by two double espresso coffees. The cooking was faultless and the service from various staff members was excellent. There bar / restaurant was quite full with a lovely atmosphere. We have been to The Crown and Sandys many times over the years and we will most certainly be back in the near future. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Visited this pub today with my wife for lunch where we both opted for a fixed 2 course lunch menu at £12 per head. Both our starters were of excellent quality and taste also they were fairly generous regarding portion size. The mains we chose were the gammon and the blade of beef. Both were superb and two empty plates were returned to the kitchen. I went for the Wye Valley HPA and the Chilean Merlot, both were good however the expresso coffee that followed was a bit of a let down on this otherwise faultless meal. Service at all times was quick and efficient.
We normally frequent the Kings Arms next door which is also very good so it will be a hard choice next time we are in Ombersley.