See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 November 2018

I met with Toni, Events Co-ordinator, back in January to plan a special birthday party. Toni came up with an idea that I had not thought possible and on Saturday my party was just amazing.
The Orangery was perfect for a night of music and dancing, plenty of room and great having the bar just through the doors and slightly away from the music. The staff were all very helpful & very obliging. We stayed overnight and found our room to be very comfortable and clean.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner chose to get married at St Andrews within 2 minutes of our first meeting with Toni, immediately placed at our ease and let us know that it was "our day" to have our way, something that was not apparent at other venues we viewed.

The staff there cannot do enough for you, whether it was a drink, some food or sitting on the floor with our 2 year old son so we could talk through the wedding with Toni. Nothing was a problem or above their job station at all.

Being looked after by Mark and Toni on the big day is like having someone preempt your needs like a chess master, everytime we needed/wanted something they had just resolved or was asking about it.

The rooms (being the groom I saw most of our guests rooms as I was hidden from the bride) are all spacious and kept to a high standard.

This hotel has just been brought out and if I could pass on just a little advice to the new owners I would say "keep the staff you have, they are pure gold"

Massive thank you again to the team, especially to Toni, Mark,Chris and Emily

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank PhilH1418
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

we held our wedding here on the 2nd of November, and I just cannot rate this place highly enough!!! from the very first email to Toni I knew we were in safe Hands, with a team that completely got behind our idea of our dream wedding! there is so much I want to say, I have actually waited a few days as I just couldn't find the words- and I still cannot thank you all enough! the hotel itself is beautiful, both the function rooms and the hotel rooms ( we had 10 including the bridal suite booked out with not 1 complaint between us) the food, both the restaurant evening meal the night before ( which the team went above and beyond to accommodate us with) and the function menu they laid out for us was impeccable- EVERYONE commented on it! but in reality, it is the extraordinary team of wonderfully dedicated staff St Andrews have that made our wedding experiance perfect. special thanks have to go to Toni, Mark, Chris and Emily who looked after us from that first email, to our frantic return journey as we forgot the cake! they were charming, professional but most importantly personable and accommodating- nothing was to much trouble, the various meetings we held with a 2 year old in tow, where our son was never made to feel a nuisance, the ladies in reception would go above and beyond to help us distract him! they work EXTREMELY hard, going above and beyond and I just really hope they know how much we appreciate them. we are already planning on returning for a date night soon!
My advice to anyone reading this review thinking of giving St Andrews a try, be it for a coffee, meal, stay or a function, would be to go for it, I can assure you you won't be disappointed!

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank hannahbantry
Reviewed 4 November 2018

We visited for Sunday lunch! The hotel is beautifully decorated and clean with a peaceful ambience. The staff are very attentive and nothing is too much trouble. All our meals were excellent and we couldn’t fault a thing.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank jules258
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a weekend, I must say the staff were very professional and efficient, going the extra mile to ensure I had everything I needed. Food was pleasant, with a range to choose from. The room was clean and well maintained. Would recommend.

Date of stay: October 2018