“So and so Mexican food...”
Review of Taco Loco

Taco Loco
Ranked #8 of 88 Restaurants in Enniskillen
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 9
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: Taco Loco is a family run authentic Mexican Burrito Bar owned by husband and wife team Alfonso & Caroline Flores. Taco Loco has gained an inevitable reputation for providing diners with fresh homemade authentic Mexican food at great value prices at their Enniskillen Burrito Bar. Taco Loco’s scrumptious menu comprises of classic Mexican favourites which are homemade using authentic ingredients combined with the best of local produce, to create healthy meal choices bursting with flavour and goodness. Taco Loco is proud to be one of the only Burrito Bars to offer diners the choice of 7 delicious fillings for their burrito, fajita, tacos or salad bowl. Diners can choose to Take Away, Sit in or have Taco Loco delivered to their workplace or home. Taco Loco, Enniskillen is Bring Your Own Booze, so the fiesta is sure to get started here! Fiesta? To arrange bookings for parties and get togethers; from Christmas parties to small groups, please Private Mail us.
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Not the best Mexican food we have tried but great service and very friendly staff!Reasonable value for money... and something different for Enniskillen.. we would go again if we happen to pass through this town..

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

I can't Rate taco loco highly enough. Fresh ingredients and generous portion sizes. I will definitely be going again next time we are in the area. My family really enjoyed the food, really tasty and value for money. The staff were so friendly and a homely atmosphere. Keep up the good work guys.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Great place for that Mexican surprise, family loved the food and service, choice was one of the best mex we have been too, staff where sociable great service overall , A must if your in town.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Amazing staff and lovely atmosphere. Me and my husband came here for a meal and was met with lovely matters and lovely food. Definitely will visit again.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Went there with my wife and 2 daughters after reading all of the positive reviews. Maybe i came on an off night? My wife ordered the salad and the lettuce was pulled by hand out of a watery tub! Toppings were plopped on and it looked pretty gross. I haf the tacos and the plastic holder for the shells was dirty. My wifes plate looked like soup halfway through and so did mine from the liquid this sits in. Nasty.

2  Thank Terry F
TacoLoco74, Owner at Taco Loco, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Terry thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I am disappointed to read that your experience was not up to our usual high standards.Unfortunately at the time of your visit my wife and I were on holiday but we have taken into account and are following up all the issues you have made. Can I take this opportunity to invite you and your wife back again to see this it’s not our usual standard we strive very hard to give every customer excellent customer service and fresh delicious Mexican food. Please feel free to PM me A. Flores