“Small, no breakfast , asked to leave prior to check out time advised”
Review of Tudor Farm

Tudor Farm
Ranked #9 of 21 Enniskillen B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 June 2017

I stayed here for my family member wedding - the setting is good - but for €90 all i was shown to was a very pokey room with a velux wall which my BF couldnt stand up straight in. The booking said Bed and Breakfast - then low and behold on arrival we were told this would only be tea and biscuits and a fry is extra charge???? WTF!! I already paid way over the odds. Then at 11:15 i heard a loud rap on the door advising us we over stayed the check out time. I checked the confirmation email which said check out is between 10-12 the next day. So we had to leave early as they were booked out the following day. My advice would be to look after the current guests, give them a hot breakfast which they thought they paid for as it didnt stipulate 'conteinental breakfast' to me a 'breakfast' is a warm one. my tip is not to stay here. I also didnt have wifi and wasnt informed if there was a code and when i turned wifi on my phone it didnt show up. We also were woke from 3am with a crying baby next door so the walls must be paper thin. the cleaner downstairs was banging doors from 730 am which woke us nicely with our wedding hangover..

Room Tip: dont go here
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Great location, 3 mile from Lusty beg.
Beautiful views. Very peaceful.
Beds very comfortable.
Price of room very expensive, and on top of that it was an extra £5 if you want a fry!
First b&b i have stayed in that charges you extra for a fry. This was only fault i found.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

On arrival we were greeted by Anne and showed around the facilities. The scenery from the conservatory was breathtaking. Our room was lovely with its own ensuite. We couldn't fault anything apart from our stay being too short but we shall definitely return. Breakfast was lovely on both mornings and Sam and Anne are great hosts.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed here when attending a wedding on lusty beg island. We arrived and were greeted at the car by the owner who was very welcoming and brought us through and up to our room, asking us what we wanted for breakfast in the morning, which was a nice touch.

The rooms were basic but clean and felt homely. Whilst waiting on friends getting ready I went downstairs and sat in the large conservatory and felt right at home. There is free tea and coffee and the place was very quiet and relaxing, I even nearly fell asleep in the lazy boy type chair :)

We were told how to get to lusty beg island and were offered by the owners to be run back down in the morning to collect my car which was brilliant. We came down for breakfast and it was brought out just as we had ordered it on arrival the day before. There are some fantastic views from the conservatory and the owners were very accommodating, bringing out more toast, tea etc- it was like being at your grandmothers house and being fed :)

We then took a walk around the grounds, followed by the two family dogs and cat. I would highly recommend this place for a quiet get away, if going to lusty beg and for travelling tourists. Will definitely be back and recommending this to friends and family

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Graeme C
Reviewed 26 November 2016

I stayed at Tudor Farm in mid October this year for 3 nights, and enjoyed my visit immensely. Anne and her husband were terrific hosts, looked after me very well. My room was very comfortable and immaculately clean. Breakfast was very tasty, and I loved the view out to the lake. Tudor Farm is close to Lusty Beg Island and to Kesh, so there are good places to eat dinner quite close by. This is a beautiful area, and Tudor Farm was the best place to explore it from.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enniskillen
16.1 km away
Lusty Beg Island
#1 of 3 in Kesh
5.1 km away
Avondale Farm Guesthouse

Been to Tudor Farm? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK