“Poor Service and Poor Food”

Route 66 Diner & Grill Bar
Ranked #33 of 88 Restaurants in Enniskillen
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 26
Description: Under New Ownership as of 1st June 2018. At Route 66 Diner & Grill Bar Enniskillen we pride ourselves on using local produce to create Delicious classic diner eats at a Fantastic price suitable for the whole family.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Having to sit down at a dirty table the waiter comes over and cleans the table with a napkin, puts his hand all over the knives and forks. We waited an hour and 20 minutes for our food had to ask for our milkshake twice, when the food eventually came out one dish was stone cold and the three others were only slighty warmed, it was awful. Even worse we did not get one apology from management and to my knowledge it was the manager/owner who served us at the till.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Enniskillen last night. What a little gem of a place. Firstly, we were aware that it was due to close at 9pm, and asked if we were too late to order. The waitress had a lovely attitude, and said they were more than happy to stay open as long as we needed.
We ordered Sloppy Joes (chilli beef nachos) to start, they were absolutely delicious. The guacamole was easily the nicest I've ever had, and we later found out it was freshly made by the owner.
For mains, my wife had chicken and broccoli pasta bake, my son had a hotdog and chips, and I had a pulled pork burger with chilli beef and coleslaw (odd I know but my taste lol). The food was, fresh, and simply delicious. Another thing I noticed was how clean the place is. I even remarked to my wife when we sat at our table that it was spotless. The staff and owners had a really fantastic attitude, were very welcoming and friendly. We'll be back for definite. A great find.

DonnaR2785, Owner at Route 66 Diner & Grill Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you sincerely for your very kind review.. We appreciate your feedback. We as a family look forward to seeing you again soon !

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Travel through Enniskillen often but rarely stop there as previous experiences of the eateries there have been very disappointing.
Driving through the town we spotted the Route 66 diner and decided to give it a go.
Food was lovely and the service was incredibly personable. Pretty sure that visits here will become a regular occurrence.

Donna R, Owner at Route 66 Diner & Grill Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Hi Paul.. Thank you sincerely for taking the time to review.. We appreciate it very much.. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Lovely decor & very clean including the restrooms. Young boy served us and was warm friendly and professional. Didn't have long to wait and excellent portion size, presentation & quality. Chill Chicken & chicken, bacon with potato equally tasty. Will defo go again

Donna R, Manager at Route 66 Diner & Grill Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Many Thanks for your kind review.. I will pass on your comment to Killian your waiter. We look forward serving you again.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

If a business ever wants to achieve they don’t have children serving and taking orders. Long wait on food on a quiet Sunday when we got served I was given the wrong order everyone was finished and my food still hadn’t came so asked to take it away was badly dealt with and felt very uncomfortable so wouldn’t be in a hurry back.