“Frequent flyer!”

Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 12
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2013

When i told the kids we were going to the metro centre today the first thing they asked me is "Can we go to Big Luke's?". Introduced to the place by a friend (thanks Jue!) and now visit every time we go to Metro. It is serious value for money - 9.95 for adult and 3.95 for children with the chance to eat as much as you can stuff yourself with. Good selection of food too which was being regularly topped up - no running out which was pretty good on what was and extremely busy sales day at the Metro today. Looking forward to next time.

Reviewed 27 December 2012

This place used to be the place where you alway wanted to go for food, what a let down! £12.95 for cold, basic food! I wouldn't call what they had steak. The atmosphere was shocking, the hostess didn't look like she wanted to be there.
I went before 8pm closing at 9pm and they didn't have much to choose from, I know we had an hour to eat; but why did they charge us full price for the buffet that was half gone. Won't be going back!

Reviewed 27 December 2012 via mobile

It's no posh resteraunt but what you do get is serious value for money. Think school dinners with stodgy pizza , chips, chilli con carne, sausages , noodles. I go everytime im in the metro centre.

Reviewed 15 December 2012

Great if you are in a hurry, fancy some basic burgers, chicken or grilled chow with a nice cake or icecream desert.

Reviewed 11 November 2012

I don't usually write reviews and used to really like this place but the last couple of times I've been its been awful. I forgot how bad it had got and came back and now its worse. The waitress came to clear our table once in the time we were there and there was only 2 of us in the restaurant, at one point there was 5 plates and a bowl piled up! No knives on our table had to go hunting for them. Food was awful gravy, curry etc had a 'skin' on because it had been standing that long, no steak no prawns no mash, undercooked potatoes, pizza slices piled up on top of each other were there from when we went in no fresh pizza was brought out... Need I go on? Very much doubt I'll be back. 1 other thing, the soup was lovely, shame there was no buns to go with it!