“Excellent facilities, top class. Very helpful and value for money! ******” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ancaster Karting, Quads & Paintball

Ancaster Karting, Quads & Paintball
Ranked #2 of 9 Fun & Games in Grantham
More attraction details
Owner description: A popular venue for go-karting, quad biking, paintball and 10 pin bowling
Louth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent facilities, top class. Very helpful and value for money! ******”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2011

This was my first visit here and I will definitely be going again. At last we have found somewhere that invests in the facilities and experience for the customers! Clearly they spend a lot of time and money making this a top class establishment and we feel we really got great value for money. Which is very important particularly in this financial climate!

Everywhere was clean and tidy; the staff were brilliant with everyone even taking time to look after the children in the group. The karts looked almost new and are very quick! The quad bikes were fabulous even for us 'oldies'.

Something important to say is that we actually had to cancel our first booking due to transport issues for our group but they were REALLY accommodating and although they don’t refund deposits (which I was told on booking) they offered us vouchers for the FULL value of the deposit £180 (£20 per person) to be used in 6 months, which was brilliant. We just booked in for a week later, sorted!

We also took my elderly Mother who didn’t take part but was very happy watching the racing from the café with a coffee. She’s even going back with her ‘cake baking group’ for a morning bowling!

Need I say more :-) Very pleased! *********

Visited August 2011
4 Thank Andy H
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

UK
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Despicable attitude!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2011

Despicable attitude and business practice! Having taken a £200 deposit, we were unable to attend the event due to a sudden death in the family. Written confirmation of booking or copies of terms of business were never provided. When I explained the reason for cancellation and enquired about a refund the response was “tough luck”.

I’m absolutely disgusted with this outfit. What goes around comes around. I hope the £200 they have stolen from me brings them nothing but bad luck!

Visited May 2011
12 Thank RandallRaines
Lincolnshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic facility with 10 pin bowling and archery too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2010

We have tried the go-karting a few times and really enjoyed it. The outdoor track is much bigger than any indoor track that I have used and the karts are pretty quick and well maintained. We have only tried the "arrive & drive" sessions, but the Grand Prix and racing sessions look like even more fun. The 10 pin bowling is a fairly recent addition so it is modern and works well - it is certainly worth playing a game once the excitement of the karting is over. One of our visits was as a birthday party for our 13 year old; the barbeque food that was provided was great and the adults appreciated the bar too!

1 Thank MJPickard