This small hotel run by a lovely Scottish couple is a terrific find. Our room was very comfortable, the hotel was well placed in Grantown and the food was absolutely wonderful. It being rather out of season the restaurant was open at dinner for guests only on request. Our second night we asked if we might have dinner in the hotel and what a great decision that was on our part. It was phenomenal and very reasonably priced. They've a fine selection of single malts at reasonable prices as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 8 room family-run guest house with two lounges, conservatory and bar. Within two minutes of the centre of Grantown-on-Spey and within walking distance of restaurants. Wifi in all rooms. Within close proximity to whisky and castle trails. Ample free parking on site. Good sized comfortable rooms, including a family suite, doubles, triples and twins. Some rooms are available for single occupancy. We will always do our best to make your stay a great one. Calum & Kathy ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ravenscourt House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ravenscourt Hotel Grantown On Spey
- Ravenscourt House Grantown-On-Spey, Scotland