“EXCELLENT LITTLE RESTAURANT”

Four Brothers Restaurant
Ranked #102 of 368 Restaurants in Great Yarmouth
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is the second time we’ve visited this restaurant. We were welcomed by the owner, a lovely lady, who unfortunately I didn’t get her name. She told us the restaurant is named “4 Brothers” after her 4 sons.
We had the turkey and chicken roast, both with roast and new potatoes, fresh carrots, cabbage and peas, Yorkshire pudding and stuffing - all for £6.95 each. The children had fish & chips and a spaghetti bolognaise. The servings were plentiful for the price. This was followed by chocolate pudding and treacle sponge both with custard and a strawberry cheesecake and ice cream. We came out well and truly stuffed!
There was a great choice on the menu for everyone and I think if it wasn’t on there, then they’d try and get it for you.
You must visit the delightful restaurant.

1  Thank Bev M

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We were in Great Yarmouth for the day, stopped here for Sunday Lunch, it was lovely I had lamb, hubby had steak and kidney pudding, which was excellent, my lamb was very tasty both dishes hot and plenty of vegetables and chips you can also get a mug or cup of tea or coffee, staff friendly place clean.

1  Thank thimble95
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped for lunch here on the 30th August we were welcomed with the most friendly staff we have encountered for a long time. We had cod and chips which was lovely and my niece had carbonara which she enjoyed. Our two boys had pizza which they loved and as for my chic fudge cake the best I've had for ages.
Such a little gem of a place with a very welcoming team .

1  Thank joanna C
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We booked a table at this restaurant on Bank holiday Monday. We were impressed with the warm and friendly welcome and varied menu. A child's set of cutlery was bought to the table for my 3 year old and the kids menu had an excellent choice of meals. The restaurant is clean and tidy and the service was excellent. We enjoyed it so much, we visited again the next night. The waiter had remembered what we drank and made sure my little girl had everything she needed for a lovely meal. The prices are reasonable and the portions are a good size. This is a really good place to eat...a warm and friendly atmosphere, delicious food and plenty of choice. We will definitely be visiting again next summer!

1  Thank Trezza1
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We spent the day in Great Yarmouth and whilst walking round I was checking out the menus of the various restaurants, looking for my favourite seaside meal, steak & kidney pudding, mushy peas and chips with gravy!! Nowhere had it, until we stumbled upon The Four Brothers, what a find. The young waiter was really professional and courteous. The food was extremely good and reasonably priced. There was a pleasant atmosphere in the restaurant, if I lived locally I would definitely go back.

1  Thank Angela T