“Very nice and a lovely place to stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Carole L
London, United Kingdom
“Very nice and a lovely place to stay”
Reviewed 7 September 2020 for a stay in August 2020

I have been to this flat before and it is so nice very clean Tracey and Bob was so helpful .The flat is so close to the shops ,beach, plenty of places to eat out ,buses are not that far away to get from A to B . i did not want to come home i enjoyed that much i go back again that is for sure

Date of stay: August 2020
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
sharonsN7...
“miss”
Reviewed 29 August 2020 for a stay in August 2020

I have been cumin here as a little girl but I have a family of my own now and I have been the first time with my family in the flats lots of space for my little girl to walk round fresh and clean nothing to much trouble for Tracy and Rob good car parking my mum and dad brou me and my sister in the flats for a long time and it's my turn every thing u need to hav a good holiday thanks

Date of stay: August 2020
hellsbell...
“Flat in great location”
Reviewed 11 November 2019 for a stay in November 2019

Flat 2 in Apsley House is a spacious ground floor flat with everything you will need for your stay. The bed was comfortable and the flat was clean. The town and beach are just a minute or two away. The price for the location is fantastic and I would definitely recommend it to others looking for a central base in Great Yarmouth.
The only reason I haven't given it 5 stars is because of others in the flat being very noisy especially late at night and very early in the morning, slamming the front door or congregating on the steps to the building directly outside our window. Obviously this isn't really something the owners can do anything about it is just a case of the inconsiderate few.

Date of stay: November 2019
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
38boblock...
London, United Kingdom
“Miss”
Reviewed 26 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

The holiday flat was very nice and was well equipped with easy access to all the places in Yarmouth.
Tracey, the owner was very nice and helpful.

Date of stay: August 2018
trishrob2...
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Me & mum Gt Yarmouth 2017”
Reviewed 5 March 2018 for a stay in July 2017

Our stay at Aspley House flat 2 was very comfortable, it was very clean & catered for all our needs. Mum finds it hard to get around these days but our accomodation was very central to every thing we wanted to do & see. We have used this flat many times & never been dissapointed.

Date of stay: July 2017
Management Response
6 Mar 2018
Thank you for your review, we are always pleased when are guests have had an enjoyable stay. We look forward to seeing you again this year.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.