Summerfields Holiday Park - Park Resorts
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Great Yarmouth
See available hotels
The Grange Hotel(Ormesby St. Margaret)
View Hotel
Knights Court Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
Furzedown Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
Imperial Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
View Hotel
Burlington Palm Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
View Hotel
The Sea Princess(Great Yarmouth)
Prom Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
  • Breakfast included
The Waverley Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
The Troll Cart(Great Yarmouth)
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbronze chaletswimming poolon sitesister sitebedroom apartmentnext yearboathouse restaurantshort walkkids loved the entertainmentlinked bingocali cliffsplay bingoboat houseamusement arcadeair freshenerentertainment staffsoft play area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here for a week in March, probably one of the coldest weeks we’ve ever stayed in a caravan. It was freezing. Our caravan was beautiful, very modern, warm, clean, comfortable and spacious. We had a little problem with the front door not closing tightly and a draught but as soon as I mentioned it to the staff, they were seeing to it. Nothing was ever too much trouble! They also gave us an extra heater to use!
The club was quiet but I believe that was the time of year. Food and drinks reasonably priced. Fish and chips amazing! The only downside was no shop or take away on the site but I can live with that.
Beautiful beaches close by. Enough to see and do. We would definitely come back! Thank you Chris for all you did!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My mother and I stayed here the week before easter in a lovely masinette.
When we arrived we were greeted by smiley,friendly, helpful staff.
We were told where we would be staying and after finding it we were pleasantly surprised by the new look.
It was very clean. We loved the fact that they had set the table for 2 a nice touch.
The kitchen was full of cups and saucers, mugs,wine glasses,plastic cups for kids,glass jug, plates bowls etc. It was nice that you had all the equipment to cook with.
The bathroom was lovely it could have done with a little hand soap as we thought it was odd that they put out 1 roll of toilet roll but no hand soap. The shower was lovely but that could do with a little non slip mat in the bottom as it's get really slippy when wet.
Upstairs was again lovely. The beds were comfortable and the white bed linning was fresh and clean.
On the second night it was very cold in our masinette ( we did go in march) so my mum rang the reception, told them what was wrong and they came over another heater for us which then with the 2 heaters it was lovely and warm the rest of our stay.
The restaurant has been done to a good standard and the food is lovely.
We ordered pancakes for breakfast and was told the delivery was not in yet but was due in about 15mins so I said we would wait so after 30mins we saw the manager come through with some stuff saying he had been out and got the ingredients for our pancakes and that he would do them now as the delivery still wasn't here that's what I call Great service :). When they arrived they were delicious.
The amusement and swimming pool my kids will love.
We has such a brilliant time and with brilliant service from everybody my mum book again next year for my dad's 60th and I have booked a week next year for me ,hubby and 3 kids :)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a grt time stayed in a lovely caravan everything you needed, staff where outstanding so so helpfully,nothing was too much trouble. Food was outstanding freshly cooked...defo have the fish with the homemade tartare sauce....YUM We going back later in the year..

Room Tip: I stayed in one of their caravan and it was well worth the money,could not fault it...
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Was a really great place, enjoyed the time there with family and friends for a friends birthday celebrations. It was money well spent and would definitely go and do it again easily. As I got back this Sunday just gone I kinda got the 'Summerfield holiday park blues' lol as I had such a great time! Well be definitely see you very soon.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I and our elderly dog went on a SUN weekend break and were warmly welcomed by Reception staff. The site is not too large and well set out with a mix of Chalets and caravans. It is a clean and tidy site with no litter about and plenty of bins provided to put your rubbish in. We had a modern caravan which was centrally heated and lovely and warm. It had 2 bedrooms with twin beds and a double, a bathroom and shower and another small toilet with washbasin. It was fairly well equipped although it could have done with a breadboard or cutting board to save marking the worktops. We did not use the swimming pool of facilities restaurant or clubhouse as we had the dog. Turn right as you come out of the entrance of Summerfields and a 2 minute walk will bring you to a small shop selling papers and foodstuffs and an adjacent Fish and Chip Shop with Moments Restaurant and a Wine Bar opposite. Five more minutes further along will bring you to the beach. We enjoyed our stay very much and will certainly be returning.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple