“Good value for younger children”
Review of Joyland

Joyland
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Good value and a must for younger children as they love it!. From an adult point of view the staff were happy and helpful although its very dated and is looking a bit tired and rough around the edges. Could do with a face lift. Even with that said I would still recommend for children under 11.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"pleasure beach"
in 42 reviews

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I have been coming here for over 30 years and I have started to bring my children here. It is very good for money, the rides are great for kids. It has a small arcade which has everyone's favourite games even 2 pence machines. I would highly recommend this to anyone with a young family as it's a great experience, I was born in Nottingham and now live in surrey and my wife had never been there and I had told her about this place and the fun times I had there so when we decided to go on holiday for a week in great Yarmouth I had to bring her here and she said that it was everything I had said and more. Great Yarmouth in my eyes is a typical northern seaside resort which is fun for all and joy land adds so much to the fun that great Yarmouth has to offer.

3  Thank Pedwell100
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Ive been coming here now for 40yrs!!!! I loved it as a child and always enjoyed myself and now my children do.

Its about £1 a token but you buy in bulk and you get a couple of tokens for nothing, it gets very busy in the summer but you don’t wait to long.

The only thing I wish they could do is ban smoking on site!!! Nothing worse than either standing in a queue for a ride or have your child run through loads of nasty smoke!!!!!! BUT PLEASE DONT LET THIS TAKE AWAY FROM THIS GREAT LITLLE PLACE TO TAKE YOUR LITTLE ONES AND EVEN BIG ONES!

1  Thank 373nathany
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Old rickety rides. Not long before someone gets hurt! Took my daughter on the snail ride. Loudest track I have ever heard , my daughter thought it was breaking and it has no padding for the beaten that you take while riding it. The whole place is just sad to look at , bad paintwork, bad rides, overpriced. Take your children somewhere nice, away from Great Yarmouth .... I'll tell you a secret , it's not so great.

1  Thank KaceyKChambers
See more reviews
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Joyland is a mini funfair for younger kids and families with many mini rides and amusements. The funpark is located directly on the seafront promenade next to the Britannia pier. There is plenty to do for the younger children and families. The Joyland amusent park is well run by two brothers who have owned the establishment for a number of years are they have young enthusiastic staff. This is a great must visit attraction for families, particularly with younger children.