“Great breakfast”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Bhs cafe
Reviewed 28 July 2013

My friend and i went to have breakfast two weeks ago and it was excellent! Freshly cooked, nice and hot, non greasy. Joined slimming world and was told to eat a healthy breakfast and this certainly was. The young lady bought the toast over when it was cooked. Will definitely go back

Reviewed 9 March 2013

Went there with a friend from work, coffee / hot chocolate was not hot enough so asked the staff to re-heat them.
Pastries good .
Place to go when out in town and not wanting anything special !

Reviewed 13 January 2013

Popped in once for a cuppa and snack whilst on a shopping trip with my daughter.

It's ok... Bit over priced and whilst I fortunately didn't experience anyone picking there nose who then served my food (like the other reviewer... Soooo gross)!! I do agree that cleanliness isn't top of the cafe's priority list. Tables remain unwiped, the floor looks unswept or washed and the staff appear disinterested, lackadaisical and unfriendly.

I asked for extra butter for my daughters jacket potato and you would have thought I had asked for something unusual.. I was happy to pay extra, but the look I got from the young surly waitress Said it all !!

This review relates to the downstairs cafe... But the upstairs BHS restaurant is not much better... You order and collect your food then wait AGES with your tray of food fast going cold, for someone to take your payment at the till!!

Reviewed 11 December 2012

Went for a coffee here after shopping never again the lad that served my drink had stood there picking his nose then held the rim of my cup with them fingers when I spoke to manager he said oh they are Xmas temps but surely they should still have basic hygiene awareness the girls behind the counter thought this was funny so I would not recommend his. Cafe to anyone