“Gorgeous Afternoon Tea”

Freemasons Knutsford
Ranked #1 of 106 Restaurants in Knutsford
Price range: US$ 13 - US$ 22
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Treated the hubby to a birthday afternoon tea...best one ever! 1st visit to the Freemasons and will defo be back. Food was lovely...plenty to eat: sandwiches, tapas and then amazing desserts esp the delicious scones (so light)...and a 'shout out' to Ned (our waitress) so welcoming, helpful and attentive...excellent customer service. See you again soon!! ❤ Alison & Pete x...Thanx for the lovely touch of a birthday card as well ❤

3  Thank macclass19

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I bought a Groupon Afternoon Tea for my Mum for her Birthday and absolutely couldn't fault a thing. We were warmly greeted at the door on arrival and promptly brought our bubbles to kick off. The board was then brought out with a vast array of goodies-all absolutely delicious. The staff were completely lovely and attentive and the whole place had a real warm atmosphere. We finished off with a coffee all included and was the most chilled out day. I would thoroughly recommend this place and the staff. Ps I can't click on the ratings for service, food and value but all would be top notch.

3  Thank Karen S
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Had the most perfect afternoon tea with family, what can I say other than it was truly fabulous. From stepping inside the service and friendliness is just outstanding, nothing is a problem or too much trouble. The food was beautifully presented, absolutely loads of lovely fresh sandwiches, cakes, scones and two tapas dishes all with that little extra special touch. This cannot be beaten for quality and value, best afternoon tea ever, can’t wait to return.

3  Thank 333hilary
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My in laws bought me a groupon for my birthday for afternoon tea. It was the best afternoon tea I’ve had, really tasty food and lots of it! The service was great and really friendly staff! Would definitely recommend.

3  Thank liz_1012
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Brilliant service and the food was absolutely beautiful such a lovely place, will definitely make a return visit

3  Thank TaniaJackson73