“Yuk. ”

Costa coffee lymington
Ranked #10 of 10 Quick Bites in Lymington
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Dirty, filthy uncleared tables. Slow, slow service from totally disinterested staff and cold coffee.
Lovely.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank GlennK712

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

OK so it’s Costa...we all know what we’re getting. The coffee is to my taste so of all the chains it is my preference. However, special mention to the team here. They are exceptional. Enthusiastic, positive, nothing too much trouble. I’ve witnessed them really going out of their way for customers. Great team ethic - keep up the good work!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 17 July 2018

I was very impressed with the standard of customer service we received !!
The young man was welcoming and attentive even though my partner and I arrived with backpacks on looking tired, yet this did not prevent us from getting the same quality of care shown to a more upper class person !!!
The Cold Gingerbread coffee I had was lovely and my partner loved his cup of tea

Thanks for the great serive cant wait to come back !!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 12 June 2018

We called in for drinks and found the service very slow and the staff miserable as if they didn,t want to be there.The interior was very tired tatty and dirty but the main disappointment was the drinks, my cappuccino was insipid and the watermelon and coconut cooler had no coconut flavour that you could taste and was very bland.I would recommend avoiding this Costa coffee as it is the worst we have visited so far.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank DavidPiggin
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Great standard of Costa Coffee, but could not get the wifi to work - also toilets need regular checks - not very clean and hand dryer not working.

Date of visit: May 2018