See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

My partner suprised me and my god was I suprised. Absolutely stunning views. Lushhh room above the garage separate from the house. Lovely friendly host andy who was so welcoming. Went for dinner at the inn on the wye nice pub but bit unorganised. But lovely dinner.
Also had a very reliable taxi man recommended by the host to bring us back to the b&b after.
Great breakfast very filling. Beautiful b&b. Clean. Practical. Lovely. Thank you

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank missytiffy89
Reviewed 2 April 2014

What a delightful find.

Very welcoming, spotelssly clean, lovely quiet room and great breakfast, what more could you ask for?

We will return but for longer than one night next time. Very central to so many places to visit, we cant wait to re book!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

We where shown to a very nice room. Very comforatable bed. Lovely laid out building. Spotlessly clean and a great view over the valley.

However, a few things which stops it being 5 stars - you sort of expect a TV in the room these days. To be fair it was not specifically mentioned - but there are no TVs in the rooms.

The bathroom was very cosy. The breakfast was lovely with local ingrediants.

Parking is a little exciting - not recommended if you are a nervous driver .. very tight drive with a dog leg up a steep hill - not nice to get out in the dark ! Could do with some lights.

Room Tip: Note - most of the rooms do not have TVs - there is a TV lounge though. There are also a lot of steps so not suitable if you have restricted mobility.
1  Thank Mat_C220
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

When I first booked up I thought what have I left my self in for!! However what a lovely place to stay the owners of the b&b where very pleasant!!
The room was a great size with lovely views of the river wye and surroundings.
The breakfast was standard but what do u expect from a b&b right??
Overall I can't wait to go back again only this time with some wellies as we can't rely on English weather!!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Thecritic90
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We really enjoyed our one night stay in the Goodrich Castle room whilst attending a family event near by. The room was very well appointed, modern and spotlessly clean with wonderful views across the valley. The hosts, Ali and Andy were really friendly and helpful, recommending a walk for Sunday and taking time to out line it for us on their map. The guest's lounge is really nice with an open fire, books, local maps, DVDs and a good size TV. Great breakfast with local produce as well. It would have been nice to stay longer but I'm sure we'll go back again for a longer visit in time.

Room Tip: Note that a Juliette Balcony is actually full length opening windows with a balustrade to prevent falling out, not an area you can sit outside on.