The Royal Hotel(Ross-on-Wye)
US$ 137
The Old Court Hotel(Ross-on-Wye)
US$ 97
The King's Head Hotel(Ross-on-Wye)
US$ 107
Hotels.com
Benhall Farm(Ross-on-Wye)
US$ 140
Orbitz.com
Premier Inn Ross-On-Wye Hotel(Ross-on-Wye)(Great Value!)
US$ 109
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
The Royal Lodge(Symonds Yat)
US$ 191
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
All reviewsharry's restaurantafternoon teatown centrejacuzzi bathextensive groundslovely hotelstandard roomgroupon voucherno lifta large car parklovely groundsfull pricewithin easy walking distancecourse mealplenty of parkingreception areafull english
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Don't even bother staying here. I was visiting for a wedding and when I phoned to confirm my room would be available before the wedding I was told that I would have to pay an additional £20 to be able to have the chance to get dressed before the wedding!!

The staff are very unhelpful and when I refused to pay for the early check in (I literally only needed 1 hour!) I was told I can get ready in a toilet.

Chase Hotel - I am very disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank T1546
Reviewed 4 June 2018

We were bought a voucher for afternoon tea at this lovely hotel. It did not fail to please. We had booked in advance and thoroughly enjoyed the selection of sandwiches and cakes. The only criticism is that the scones were slightly burnt but we ate them anyway. Plenty of refills for the teapot helped to wash it all down. Good service and polite staff.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2018

We visited the chase hotel to attend the wedding of a friend , it was easy to find .
The hotel had the feel of a country house , set in lovely gardens , plenty of parking .
Food was very good , breakfast was exceptional .
The room we stayed in was very comfortable , although a bit dated it was clean and tidy.
Although I visited for a wedding I would not hesitate to book here if I am ever in the area again .

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank mickwitt55
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Our son was getting married in Ross on Wye and we needed a hotel where we could have 60 to 70 family / friends to stay who were coming from the UK / overseas.
After a preliminary visit to the hotel in January, Colin (the GM) and Amanda could not have been more helpful in helping us to arrange the weekend - both from providing us with room lists, taking all bookings / changes directly, suggestions on local transport, menus for impromptu lunch,s and last but not least, arranging a large brunch on sunday morning for all the guests.
The hotel staff were all charming and helpful, and nothing was ever too much trouble.
This was reflected in the large number of local visitors who regularly came into the hotel for coffee, lunch and tea during our stay.

Room Tip: There are a number of different categories - two rooms with four poster beds, as well as rooms with extral beds for children.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

A beautiful setting in lovely gardens and a hotel we have stayed in several times.
This time however we had booked a superior room with garden views and upon arrival we were given the last room available, which was room 22.
It was immediately apparent that this was not a superior room being very small with a narrow double bed. It overlooked the huge air conditioning plant, blocking almost all views of the garden.
The manager agreed that this room should not be in the superior category and refunded the difference.
Verdict:
Lovely hotel, but be careful which room you book. The bar is lovely and the food in the restaurant good.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple