“Nice pint of real ale in quiet surroundings”
Review of White Hart

White Hart
Ranked #50 of 481 Restaurants in Warrington
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Nice pint of real ale in clean and quiet surroundings. Most pubs had loud TVs on, this place was nice and quiet. Food menu looked quite good, and staff were friendly and helpful. Pity we only found this pub on our last day in Warrington.

1  Thank SunWalker123

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a fabulous meal really tasty, and served hot, service great tooreally busy pub deffo recommend and deffo go back

1  Thank ann379
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It’s a pub, granted. You order at the bar, and take your own drinks to your table. Which is never an issue. But the food is something else! Kangaroo on a hot stone is out of this world, and the fact you can have a 3 course meal for 15.95 is brilliant value for money.

The lad who served us made us feel welcome, and said it as it was. Which I like, there was no frills. Just nice and simple, get your food and enjoy it. I like that approach.

I think there’s always room for improvement. But the only thing would be side salads!

Other than that. Make sure you pay a visit. It’s really good old fashioned pub food, abit more up market but at very reasonable prices. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank frankmartin180
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First place I tried for an evening meal in Warrington when working away from home, as it was recommended by our hotel receptionist. We asked for somewhere that serves really good steaks and she proudly directed us to here. One of the lads got a steak that was full of fat and not very nice, I got a burger that was just a tower of dribbling grease. I think she must be on the take to send us here or her version of a good steak is completely different to ours. I asked for a non brioche bun and the bar man asked someone who was propping the bar up whom I assumed was a chef or a manager to be abruptly told 'only do brioche'. One of the lads really enjoyed his fish and chips but the rest of us had wished we had just gone elsewhere. On a positive note the beer was good but that's the only decent thing I can say about this place. Would I recommend or return? I think you can work that one out......

1  Thank Mark A
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Visited on Friday evening 16-3-18 before we went to the Parr Hall, a group of 4 of us. Great pub food, nothing fancy but real top quality!! Superb customer care, my wife has special dietary requirements but nothing was too much trouble and this was very much appreciated, I would certainly visit again.

1  Thank 939davetaylor