All reviews two double beds coach trip coach parties national holidays evening meal and breakfast room was clean and comfortable would stay again good nights sleep stayed for one night buffet style tea and coffee saturday night plenty of parking member of staff motorway doreen barrier
Reviewed 27 December 2016

Stayed a couple of days and this was exactly what I expected, clean well appointed rooms, nice comfortable communal areas and whilst we were there the Christmas decorations wer up so looked very festive. With all holiday inns I think the food and drink are expensive but from here a ten minute walk takes you into wigan where there is a weatherspoons which was awesome

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed for one night 10-11 December. Even before we arrived the customer service was excellent. Phone call to advise party bookings had been made and there may be some noise from the disco downstairs. Not an issue I slept like a log. Due to how busy it was manager gave us complimentary room service. Speedy delivery and great food. Not bad prices either. Would definitely book again. Thanks

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2016

Usual Holiday Inn fare, great rooms, helpful staff, mediocre breakfast. Note to americans: Amex isn't well recognised in the UK so don't be surprised if this causes a problem on checkout and delays you.

Car park requires a passcode to get out so remember to ask the staff before you leave.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights. The room and bathroom was nice but the breakfast at £14.95 is a total rip off and £4.50 for tray price is also very steep.. the gin menu is also very expensive....

Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Warrington, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2016

Dear James T,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Holiday Inn Warrington. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment about the room and bathroom.

However, we’re sorry we fell below your expectation regarding the breakfast rate. We will look into these concerns. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 1 December 2016

I held a few interviews within the hotel and was taken by surprise on how great the Ladies in the Bar and Restaurant treated me. Fantastic customer service which I've not seen for a long time. Credit goes to Alisha, Maureen and Doreen. So refreshing to see that good customer service still exists.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Laura D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Warrington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2016

Dear 883lennyf,

Thank you for your review of the hotel,

I am delighted to read that your visit to the hotel and your experience in the Bar and Lounge was pleasant, I will pass your comments back to the team.

I hope to welcome you back to the hotel again soon.

Yours Sincerely,