All reviews snooty fox terrace restaurant quiet village superior room family funeral evening buffet sunday lunch lovely hotel south downs walk in shower lovely room wedding breakfast cooked breakfast lovely garden wedding venue first morning old building
Reviewed 20 August 2018

My Daughter got married on Saturday 18/8/18.(in a nearby church), we hired Findon Manor for the reception and for some guests to stay in the 11 rooms. we had a Marquee in the garden, decor was beauiful. From the moment we arrived saturday afternoon to the morning we left on sunday, everything was perfect, Wendy, Nat, Rose, Luke, kichen staff & housekeeping, all were friendly & lovely, food yummy, beds very comfy..everyone in the wedding party said 'what an amazing venue'..

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank polldance
findonmanor, General Manager at Findon Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Hello polldance

Thank you so much for your wonderful review for your daughters wedding held on Saturday 18th August 2018.
We are delighted that we helped you all have a fantastic day.

The whole team said what a beautiful bride and lovely day.
Even a message only yesterday 25.08.18 from Jess herself saying how she wished she was doing it all again.

Best Wishes
Wendy

Reviewed 19 August 2018

We stayed here for a short break. On the plus side
the bed was very comfortable and the hotel staff
were extremely polite and helpful. However the
rooms are in need of refurbishment, mainly the
windows and windowsills, and bathrooms.
Breakfast was very good.

Room Tip: Book a deluxe room
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Dawn

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Findon Manor Hotel.

We have taken your comments of refurbishment which most of our rooms have been in the last 4 years and we continue to re decorate and update.

We are glad you enjoyed your breakfast and I ask that if you come to stay with us in the near future you call the hotel direct and speak to me personally and I can arrange your booking for you.

Kind regards
Wendy Lewis

Reviewed 7 August 2018

With my wife we stayed at the Findon Manor Hotel as a stop off before visiting family. When I booked the room no mention was made of a wedding reception being held. We were also given the " Aldanti room ", which unfortunately was right above where the wedding guests were smoking, so we could not have any windows open

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank i_woods2
Reviewed 6 August 2018

This is the 2nd time I have been to this hotel for a "Funeral Reception" as they are now called. I must say that I cannot fault the service at all. The sandwich selection was varied and plentiful and the white wine we selected was also acceptable. I can't say anything about the tea or coffee as it was a blazing hot day and I preferred to stay on the cold drinks. Towards the end of our visit we were asked to move to the lounge as they had a leak in one of the other reception rooms which was OK and I could have stayed a lot longer chatting to each other. All in all on a sad occasion the Findon Manor made it far more enjoyable.

Room Tip: Lovely large gardens
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank southcoaster2017
Reviewed 31 July 2018

This is the third time we have stayed at this hotel . First time we got married here and fell in love with the place. Since then we have returned on two occasions to stay overnight and the rooms have always felt cosy, clean and welcoming. The staff cannot be more friendly and accommodating and nothing is too much trouble to make us feel special.
The food/menu is also top class . Highly recomend.

Room Tip: All rooms have character.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple