“Excellent service and food ”
Review of Beaver Grill

Beaver Grill
Ranked #134 of 238 Restaurants in Ashford
Cuisines: American, Fast food, Grill
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

The Beaver Grill is an excellent take out and delivers too. Excellent and wide choice of food. Friendly staff and ideal location. High quality, highly recommended.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Another Friday night treat - the food is freshly cooked in front of you, great food. Good portion sizes never had a bad meal yet. For a good fairly cheap takeaway I would highly recommend.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Came so quickly, it was so delicious! Suitable meals for a variety of people including a vegetarian. Wide selection on the menu. I’d recommend the hummus!

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

we hadn’t eaten from here before and I’d say it was one of the best kebabs we’ve had in a long time ,
I had the chicken Shish and it was so
Nice ! We all said how lovely the chips were as well .
We will definitely be returning !

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

So have tried a few of the kebab shops around Ashford and this one seems to come out on top for me.

The quality of the food is good and the portion size is excellent, there is a good menu selection and the pricing is reasonable considering the quality of the food. The only main issue I find is the delivery time can be some what lagging at times and the chips tend to go soggy, but that’s more an issue with any take away delivery.

I would recommend this place, staff are good and the food always turns up hot and fresh

Been to Beaver Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK