“Shockingly bad”

Wetherspoon
Ranked #83 of 240 Restaurants in Ashford
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: The County Hotel is a warm and welcoming Wetherspoon's pub, which is family welcoming with a lively atmosphere. We open for breakfast every morning at 8am, and stay open until late hours of the evening. We also have a large, open garden area to enjoy the sunshine when you can!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Please don't waste your money eating here. I mean I wasn't expecting it to match up to the Ritz but I thought the food might be served hot. We ordered a full English breakfast, sent it back twice as it was stone cold. Gave up the third time. Place isn't too clean either. Much nicer places to eat.

1  Thank aine78

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Waiting for our food order to come out after 45 minutes of waiting to then have the blonde haired lady (manager) speak absolutely disgustingly to us, she then proceeded to walk around the pub whilst staring at the table giving 'evils' I think this is highly unprofessional and especially as someone in management, we had no apology for our delay in food and all over service was terrible!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

I always go there when staying in a nearby Premier Inn. Food & Drinks are of better quality, service is better, so is the overall atmosphere. This certainly is one of the best
SPOONS !!!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Popped in for lunch, had three chicken burger, southern fried wrap and surf n turf. All with drinks and it only game ton£18. Then had two deserts for £5. So all in all, a very reasonable lunch out.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I decided to go to The county Hotel for breakfast. After waiting for ages to be served I was rudely told by a staff member that the kitchen was closed and we had to leave. The restaurant was a mess, tables hadn’t been cleaned. I won’t be going again.