“Every shop is the same”

Ashford Designer Outlet
Ranked #2 of 38 things to do in Ashford
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Find your favourite brands at up to 60% off, all year round. Within our beautiful settings you'll find cafes, restaurants, a children's play area and over 80 boutiques. Our wide range of stores include iconic fashion brands such as Abercrombie & Fitch, Hugo Boss Menswear, Ted Baker, Fred Perry and Lacoste to athletic labels, such as Nike and Adidas, and high-street favourites, such as Guess and Levi's.
Reviewed 28 April 2012

The outlet is good if you need something but the shops are all very samey, apart from the odd book or electrical shop its all cloths and shoes, it needs an HMV or something a little different. It is way too cold in the winter, the wind whips around it and you are never really undercover. But the food court is very good.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

I visit this outlet centre everytime i am in the area. It is so easy to park and to walk around. The shops are all situated in a circle which makes it really easy to walk around and to know what shops you have been in and what ones are left! The food hall gets very busy but there is a good choice of well known outlets and plenty of places to sit.

2  Thank Zoark
Reviewed 23 April 2012

All the usual suspects are here, but were glad to find a Denby outlet shop, the items are at least 20% less than the official store and safe in the knowledge that they are still produced in the UK not China unlike Wedgwood, Royal Doulton etc

Reviewed 19 April 2012

I would say that you can get designer goods at reduced prices depending on what you are looking to buy, but don't expect to find too many bargains.

I was lucky on the day I went because Kurt Beiger had a bank holiday special sale, where they were selling shoes reduced to £19 for that weekend only. People couldn’t believe the prices, they kept asking how much the shoes were and kept they being told £19 by the staff.
I bought Kurt Geiger shoes reduced from £185 down to £19, £100 down to £19, £165 down to £19 etc etc. At first I thought it was probably a con, but when I got home the next day I went onto their website and realised the initial full ticket prices were genuine.
Overall I would say I got a good bargain on the shoes and so I can’t complain, so for that reason I’m giving it a 3 star. I’m not giving it a 4 star because I couldn’t find a decent dress to buy to wear to a wedding. It’s not really a place you would go to shop for party/evening dresses or clothes. It’ a place where you will get mainly casual designer wear, so if that is what you are looking for that is what you will get.

1  Thank Nerisa J
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I visited this shopping centre on the way home from Ashford & found the parking plentiful,with the parking & shops round the outside. If you pick up a leaflet from one of the map locations & then visit the outlets website & register for emails, you get 10 percent off while there, in all stores once. Worth a visit