“Good place to shop”

Ashford Designer Outlet
Ranked #4 of 41 things to do in Ashford
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Find your favourite brands at up to 60% off, all year round. Within our beautiful settings you'll find cafes, restaurants, a children's play area and over 80 boutiques. Our wide range of stores include iconic fashion brands such as Abercrombie & Fitch, Hugo Boss Menswear, Ted Baker, Fred Perry and Lacoste to athletic labels, such as Nike and Adidas, and high-street favourites, such as Guess and Levi's.
Reviewed 14 March 2012

ADO is a good place to spend a few hours shopping. There is a reasonable variety of shops and for us arriving in Folkestone it's close by. We often go for an hour or so if we have time to kill before we travel home. The big GAP store is our favourite and always good for some bargains.

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"clothes shops"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 5 February 2012

This is my second time visiting this outlet. I had been there previously and was not greatly impressed but decided to give it another chance 2 years later.

The second visit was not great either. This is probably one of the worse outlets I have been to ( I shop a lot and have visited many outlets in Europe and the US).

The shops are not great. You will find most of these shops on the high street. Fiorelli has better prices in the sale than in the outlet. The clothes I saw in gap outlet I have never seen in Gap.

The selection in the shops are probably left overs which no one wanted an I can understand why. As some of the items are simply horrendous ( personal opinion of course).

There is a good mix of shops for different targets; young, sportswear and designer as well as a wide selection for "older customers".

The food court is mainly fast food. Visiting on a Saturday I have seen a few of the places closed which was surprising as I am assuming Saturday is main shopping day for most working people.
There is also a pizza express which is very busy - probably because it is one of the only "healthy" options.

I won't be returning as there are better outlets in the UK or Calais.
I saw a few people with big shopping bags so I guess it's a matter of personal taste but ashford outlet is not to mine.

Reviewed 5 December 2011

Charge you to park. Good selection of shops. Plenty of places to eat.

Reviewed 14 November 2011

Not what I expected mainly sports shops and factory rejects

1  Thank Kris M