“Wonderful eclairs”

Cuisines: European, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 15 September 2017

We stopped in for another treat. We ordered 6 eclairs (2 chocolate, 2 coffee, and 2 banafee). All were excellent!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

After writing a four star review, following our afternoon tea at Druckers in Solihull last week, we were most disappointed by our lunchtime snack at Druckers Banbury today. I ordered two Medium Coffees and two Chicken Croissants at the counter whilst my wife cleared a table in order for us to sit down.
I asked the somewhat surly woman for a tray, to which she replied "Are there not any at the other end of the counter"? I responded that there was just one tray but that it was rather wet. She fetched 4 or 5 trays from the 'back room' and handed me one before placing the remainder on top of the very wet tray that no one else chose to use.
Our Chicken Croissant was fine but our 'Medium Coffee' seemed a little meager and so I checked my receipt - only to find that we had been served small/regular coffees (not what I had asked for but at least we had been charged the lower price)!!
Whilst we ate our lunch several other customers came in and three other tables were cleared by them to the point where the unoccupied table was 'piled high' with used crockery etc.
The entire place had an air of tiredness and it was obviously understaffed. On our next visit to Banbury we shall most certainly visit one of the other many coffee shops/tea rooms that will clearly lead to the demise of this Druckers if improvements are not made.

1  Thank Occasional_Travel_8
Reviewed 9 August 2017

This is the same chain as Patisserie Valerie. The pastries are ultra-delicious, especially the fruit tarts, eclairs and Belgian apple tart. However it's a matter of choice and these very French pastries give the customer a wide choice. Yummy.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Another lovely lunch. Staff are always friendly and helpful. It's self service but food is fresh, tasty and well priced. A welcome break when shopping at Casrle Quay

1  Thank Lynne F
Reviewed 25 March 2017

Been into his cafe 10's of times and although I am diabetic I can see my families faces as they eat the cakes with their refreshements, I have had a sneaky Choc. Eclaire