“Lovely homemade cake”
Review of The Granary Cafe

The Granary Cafe
Ranked #20 of 217 Restaurants in Banbury
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Lovely little cafe in a peaceful backwater. Lovely cake, homemade by Hannah, (warmed, with squirty cream- what a treat!) and good coffee. The young families around seemed to be enjoying their lunches too. Good value, 2/6/2018.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

The food was really good,didn't do tea cakes but tea bread which was nice but not spicy.As in previous reviews Hannah is mentioned as a lovely friendly day who is going on holiday soon and Lavina who was just as helpful.Thanks guys for cheering up our Saturday if I lived closer I would be there a lot

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

After looking round Banbury trying to decide where to go for a late breakfast we decided on the Granary Cafe.
As my wife is gluten intolerant we always have to ask for the options. Hannah was great giving great advice and providing a custom built breakfast. Kal has a great business and we will be back when we are next in the area.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

I've visited this cafe a few times, whenever I'm looking for lunch in Banbury, but for some reason I always struggle to find it, and today I walked several times round the town before I got there!. I was told by Hannah, who served me, that the trick is to ask someone to direct you to the Banbury Cross Pub, which is very close.

It is definitely worth the effort of seeking it out though. They usually have some good vegetarian options and today I had the Vegetarian Cottage Pie, which apparently is new on the menu. I hope they keep this as it was really nice and tasty, just nicely spiced without being overwhelming. With a portion of chunky chips it was almost too much for me, but highly recommended.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We pop into this cute cafe for mid morning brunch. Hannah who served us for very welcoming who had great service. If back in town we will surely revisit.