Review Highlights
A great and full expiriance of operating and driving classic and modern tractors

I spotted this on the web as a great idea for my dad for his birthday and fathers day. He's said... read more

Reviewed 19 June 2018
RogerP2032
via mobile
Amazing venue for business team building

Attended as part of business strategy & team building day. Sited just of the M40 so very easy to... read more

Reviewed 14 October 2017
SpooksW
Warwick, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews on arrival well worth a visit trailer loader spectators jcb tractor herbie equipment instructor hall tea
Reviewed 26 February 2014

My gorgeous partner bought me a tractor driving experience at A Day In The Country. We stayed in the Cartwright Hotel (see separate review) then set off early on a perfect clear-blue day in the middle of otherwise dreadfully wet weather.

The event began with reception drinks in the lovely barn which has had open fires added in each corner so that it feels cosy and welcoming somehow. When the guests were assembled we trooped off to the closest field where I drove a tractor with a trailer - slalom then reversing. The coach couldn't have been nicer and suggested that he have my two year old son on his lap. My two year old is still talking about it! I think I was exceptionally lucky on the day of my visit to have both amazing weather and a chap who was willing to take my son Hugo in the tractor with us. I would not recommend this as an attraction for children, though.

The tractors are fantastic machines and it's fascinating talking to the coaches and ploughing a field. All in all, I drove a tractor/trailer combination, a low loader with a fork lift, a powerful ploughing tractor with a reversible plough and an antique tractor with a fixed plough.

If you're looking for a fun half day in the countryside with the possibility of a little insight into tractors, ploughing and farming, consider this attraction. It's friendly, utterly professional and amazing value for money.

Date of experience: February 2014
6  Thank carlrobertwhite
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Another well organised and varied day with good equipment and well informed staff buggies and hovercraft excellent pistol shooting great fun . Food at lunch very good and plentiful. Will hope to go again in a couple of years

Date of experience: October 2013