“Massive Tesco, small cafe”
Review of Tesco

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tesco
Ranked #164 of 215 Restaurants in Banbury
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

First impressions were that the cafe was a bit of an afterthought for this store - at the Tesco stores local to us the cafes are close to the entrance with large windows, bright and airy, whereas Banbury's cafe is tucked away at the back of the first floor and seems a little dingy. The staff were friendly, the £3 kids meal deal is good value and it was fine for what we expected - standard cafe food, so in the big picture of food 3/5 is about fair. It was either Tesco or McDonald's, which would also get 3/5 most of the time! We were stopping in Banbury traveling north and we did notice that getting in and out of the retail park was manic - didn't realise it was such a busy place!

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Sunday morning breakfast
Less than appetising, slopped on the plate
Food was lukewarm
Not the best, need to improve.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

After doing a little bit of early shopping I thought It would be good to grab a breakfast In the cafe
I ordered the standard breakfast and took a seat
The waiter brought my food over and as I looked at It It appeared only half cooked
On taking my first bite the food was only Luke warm.....so how on earth could this be fresh.
On tasting the rest of the food this to was only warm
The toast was only done on one side and came with no butter
The baked beans looked they had been boiling away for for a life time, just a mush on the plate
I have to say It was a very poor breakfast and wont be going back any time soon

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I live in Bicester and was having some work done on my Kitchen so decided to goto Tesco coffee before i started the grocery shop. I ordered the breakfast..it was terrible. The sausage might as well have been made of rubber, over cooked egg, fatty bacon and cheap tin tomatoes. I asked for toast and got one very small and very cold half slice of toast. The staff are friendly but the place is chaotic. Lots of people complaining around me. The whole meal was terrible and I won't bother coming here again.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

The staff here are friendly .Ordered bacon,fried bread,sausage,beans,hash brown.
They forgot the bacon brought separately and gave me toast not fried bread but my and my wife's, beans,sausage and toast were cold.I use Tesco as they're breastfast is normally excellent.I would give this one a miss.