“Tesco's cafe Banbury”

Add it.
Tesco
Ranked #163 of 212 Restaurants in Banbury
Reviewed 6 October 2017

After doing a little bit of early shopping I thought It would be good to grab a breakfast In the cafe
I ordered the standard breakfast and took a seat
The waiter brought my food over and as I looked at It It appeared only half cooked
On taking my first bite the food was only Luke warm.....so how on earth could this be fresh.
On tasting the rest of the food this to was only warm
The toast was only done on one side and came with no butter
The baked beans looked they had been boiling away for for a life time, just a mush on the plate
I have to say It was a very poor breakfast and wont be going back any time soon

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I live in Bicester and was having some work done on my Kitchen so decided to goto Tesco coffee before i started the grocery shop. I ordered the breakfast..it was terrible. The sausage might as well have been made of rubber, over cooked egg, fatty bacon and cheap tin tomatoes. I asked for toast and got one very small and very cold half slice of toast. The staff are friendly but the place is chaotic. Lots of people complaining around me. The whole meal was terrible and I won't bother coming here again.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

The staff here are friendly .Ordered bacon,fried bread,sausage,beans,hash brown.
They forgot the bacon brought separately and gave me toast not fried bread but my and my wife's, beans,sausage and toast were cold.I use Tesco as they're breastfast is normally excellent.I would give this one a miss.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

This restaurant is situated on the first floor of the store. The staff are very nice. Although the food is 'cafe standard', as opposed to restaurant, what I have eaten there has always been tasty and well prepared. Have given them four stars ... but really between a three and a four.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

This place is a last resort option only. Terrible food. Totally unnecessary being that bad. Dry fish cakes, microwaved to death new potatoes which weren't even edible. Plain salad, no dressing. Very cheap tartare sauce Poor choice of drinks. Bad bad bad. Don't do it!

1  Thank Emmajury