“Great little gem”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

From the outside you may think this restaurant is one to pass by, DON'T!. They serve delicious food and the staff are friendly and helpful. This is one book NOT to be judged by the cover.

1  Thank mnjs74

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

I hate to give a very negative review as I understand it's difficult to please everyone but my husband ordered pizza from here to takeaway and it was awful. When I called to order at about 8pm the man who answered the phone asked what day we were ordering for which I thought was quite strange but when I said it was tonight he said 'okay no problem'. I think he must've asked because he had already turned the pizza oven off for the night! As our pizza was completely raw when we got it home and was completely inedible!!! It was a total waste of money and as we live 15 minutes out of town it left us with no dinner as we couldn't be bothered to make another round trip into town. We have never been any other time and won't try it again.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Wondered what this would be like as it looked a bit dated, but what a treat. Food and service excellent and reasonably priced. A little gem.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

My wife and I have been eating lunch regularly at Cori for many years. The food is genuine Italian and very good quality at a reasonable price. Angelo and Rebecca always make us feel very welcome. We have had many interesting conversations during our visits. Centrally located on the High Street. We can recommend it.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Very concerning that between 8pm & 9pm on a Friday night we were the only 2 people in here. Such a shame as the owners were so nice & the food was amazing. Fresh, tasty well presented & really deserved a good review. However the decor was scruffy, dated, dull & definitely in need of some urgent tlc. If it was down to the food & friendly owners I'd rate this place as 5 star but everything else let's it down. Thank you Anyway as my friends pasta sauce & sausage ( can't remember the name of the dish & my beef lasagne were delicious).