“Sons Birthday Party”

Laser Kombat Basildon
Ranked #1 of 16 Fun & Games in Basildon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Tasha was amazing. She was brilliant with the children and took a lot of strain from me. My son loved it so much he wants another one next year we will definitely be asking for Tasha!!

All reviews
"great birthday"
"running smoothly"
"went out of her way"

Reviewed 18 March 2018

My daughter and her friends had a fantastic time Saturday. I had regular confirmation calls before the party and once we arrived we were looked after the whole way through. It was snowing when we arrived and though the car park was full I was helped with parking. I was able to enjoy the party as they made sure every detail was covered.
Thank you so much will be back.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Great place to go with your mates if you’re looking for something different. Would be a great place for a stag-do or lads night! I hired the place out in the evening for my birthday, with my mates, we all had a few beers and it was a great laugh!

Daniel R, Manager at Laser Kombat Basildon, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear Customer

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we are really happy you all had a amazing time at our Basildon Venue, I will pass on your message to the Team.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Had a great evening with my partner and friends. We played 2 rounds of laser. Staff are very nice and pleasant and they kept everything running smoothly. Would full recommend a trip to laser Kombat either with your family or a group of friends. Food is amazing and we'll priced. The portions sizes are great. The venue is clean and tidy and we will be back soon.

Dear Jane K

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 February 2018

My son & his friends had an amazing party today! I've never had party hosts who were so enthusiastic and happy to do everything for the party (including cake candles, then cutting cake & wrapping it and handing out goodie bags!) Ben, Ellis & Ryan were fantastic hosts, brilliant with the kids, and great with the adults too. Nothing was too much trouble. Cannot thank them enough, and will definitely be recommending this venue to others. Just brilliant!

Dear Mumof1Essex