Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Mrs

My husband son and his friend had a great time today at Laser Kombat in Basildon. Jane and all the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Ashleydavis1
via mobile
Perfect 7th party

We had my son b party here at 24 November for 18 kids and it was fantastic. Jack was really good... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
FrankWTF

All reviews fantastic party hot food cake birthday party his friends my son great fun staff were brilliant totally stress free played rounds an army party bags explained everything a great evening running smoothly great birthday different options
Reviewed 18 March 2018

My daughter and her friends had a fantastic time Saturday. I had regular confirmation calls before the party and once we arrived we were looked after the whole way through. It was snowing when we arrived and though the car park was full I was helped with parking. I was able to enjoy the party as they made sure every detail was covered.
Thank you so much will be back.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Great place to go with your mates if you’re looking for something different. Would be a great place for a stag-do or lads night! I hired the place out in the evening for my birthday, with my mates, we all had a few beers and it was a great laugh!

Daniel R, Manager at Laser Kombat Basildon, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear Customer

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we are really happy you all had a amazing time at our Basildon Venue, I will pass on your message to the Team.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Had a great evening with my partner and friends. We played 2 rounds of laser. Staff are very nice and pleasant and they kept everything running smoothly. Would full recommend a trip to laser Kombat either with your family or a group of friends. Food is amazing and we'll priced. The portions sizes are great. The venue is clean and tidy and we will be back soon.

Dear Jane K

Reviewed 11 February 2018

My son & his friends had an amazing party today! I've never had party hosts who were so enthusiastic and happy to do everything for the party (including cake candles, then cutting cake & wrapping it and handing out goodie bags!) Ben, Ellis & Ryan were fantastic hosts, brilliant with the kids, and great with the adults too. Nothing was too much trouble. Cannot thank them enough, and will definitely be recommending this venue to others. Just brilliant!

Dear Mumof1Essex

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing party here. Commander Ben and Tasha were amazing party hosts. They made sure I had a hot drink while the children were playing. The food was okay but they didn’t get much to eat in their tins. Apart from that it was the best party ever. Thank you guys

Dear julie2good

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we are really happy you all had a amazing time at our Basildon Venue, I will pass on your message to Ben and Tasha.