We stayed here prior to our channel tunnel crossing for an 8 1/2 hr drive back to Switzerland. When we arrived we were made to feel very welcome and were also upgraded to a larger room at no extra cost. We were shown around and up to our room which was very nice.it was clean, comfortable and equipped with everything a room should have including a handy information folder (recommendations on restaurants etc).
There is a small kitchen area down stairs where you can help yourself to tea,coffee and cake, also one complimentary glass of wine or a bottle of beer.
Due to our very early departure the next day we couldn't have the breakfast, so we were offered a take away breakfast that would be ready for us to take out of the fridge in the morning.
This is a lovely place to stay, very friendly and helpful staff.
The only downside is the limited amount of parking and there was no lift, so we had to carry our suitcases up 3-4 flights of stairs up to the top.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the fashionable "West End", The Relish is Folkestone's first contemporary, and only 5 Star guest accommodation. 10 en-suite rooms furnished to the highest standard with sumptuous beds. Rates include unlimited fresh coffee, tea, homemade cakes, and a complimentary glass of wine or beer upon arrival, direct dial telephones and free broadband access. The Relish is a place you will want to return to again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your The Relish reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Relish Hotel Folkestone
- Relish Hotel Folkestone
- The Relish Folkestone, Kent