“Beautiful food”

Eleto Chocolate Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Folkestone
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Came here with a group of friends. The food was amazing, savoury crepes are so good. Beautiful decor and very large space good for families.

1  Thank Katerina H

Reviewed 28 March 2018

My friend, her baby son and I had coffee and pastries last week. The cafe is large and very easy to park a pram and be out of everyone's way, which is great. We were greeted immediately and brought menus, though it then took quite awhile for anyone to take our order.

My coffee (americano) was well made, my friend enjoyed her flat white. My toast was more than I had expected and did come out relatively cold.

For the price, altogether under £7, it's very good but not exactly amazing. This was my third visit since they've been open and I'm sure I'll be back.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I love bringing my pup to this place. Their coffee is the bomb, the food is amazing and it’s always complimented with great music & a chilled atmosphere... Oh and doggie treats!

1  Thank Ali S
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Perfect place for my morning coffee. Espresso one of the best in Folkestone and just 99p till 10.00am. And most important they have Jazz evenings. Love this place.

1  Thank LeoBexley
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Folkestone is an up and coming town and I believe this coffee shop is a great addition. The art and atmosphere here is great. I can sit for hours, the staff now know my order and they are very friendly.

1  Thank Polly B