“Great fish and chips”

Seafare Fish & Chips
Ranked #15 of 26 Quick Bites in Minehead
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really great service, fish and chips, thanks guys! Definitely worth a visit if you’re looking for a fish and chip place in Minehead.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (17)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My OH and I had cod and chips each from the lunchtime take away service here. Really nice food and generous portions, and we shall look forward to a return trip.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 9 December 2020

Had fish and chips for tea from here. The very best meal. Crispy, lovely fish, well battered. Chips nicely cooked. Please try in you are in the area. You won’t be disappointed. Quick service too.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 8 December 2020

I have not had fish and chips for awhile now but I had large cod and chips from here tonight, my cod was large fresh and the batter was lovely and bubbly and the chips where really nice to none of it was greasy at all which I was very impressed with. Thank you very nice will definitely be coming back for more.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 8 September 2020

Have tried most if the fish and chip shop around and this one is by far the best I have ever tasted. We took ours home 20 mins away and was still pipping hot. Fish was crispy and tasty. Chips were lovely. Cant praise them enough. Will be back again.

Date of visit: September 2020