We stayed just one night thank goodness as we could not shower the bathroom was disgusting. Black mold and water droplets hung from the ceiling and walls, the wall paper had been torn off, the side of the shower cubicle was propped against the frame not fixed it was unbelievable, the damp dank smell was unbearable, which probably explained the reason why a candle had been burning in the room, prior to our arrival. This hotel should come with a health warning!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Carlton Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.