The Crown Spa Hotel(Scarborough)
US$ 205
US$ 89
US$ 86
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
St Michael's Guest House(Scarborough)
TripAdvisor
Marina Guest House(Scarborough)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspeasholm parkfull englishbooked a superior roomwithin walking distancesmall roomnice quiet locationminute walk to the beachhotel is spotlessbacon and sausagebed and breakfastlittle touchesvery comfortable staythe open air theatrebiscuitsa lovely place to stayvisiting scarboroughsea front
Reviewed 15 August 2017

First stayed here during July and then again in August. Spotlessly clean rooms and added little touches in the superior rooms mean a very comfortable stay. Lovely staff/family make it even more comfortable. Happy to recommend.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Selebian2014
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Stayed for seven days & enjoyed every moment of our stay here. Jo, Mum & Dad were just great, very friendly, very good breakfast, nothing to much trouble & rooms were spotless. Individual bottle of wine each day, fridge & fresh water plus complementary biscuits & even a cake on the first day. Weather was not good during our stay so nice to have somewhere to come back to & relax. Great shame that they will be closing soon as a Guest House but wonderful to know that it will re-open as Willows Lull. Scarborough you are so lucky to have this Charity which I quote from there web site as follows.
" Willows Lull aim to relieve the needs of children and young people living within the Yorkshire coast, east coast and Ryedale area who are disabled, have special needs or life-limiting conditions and their parents/carers, by the provision of respite, recreational and leisure time activities in order to address their needs."

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mackerel22
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Very clean and tidy. I wouldn't recommend breakfast it was very poor. Cooked full English was 1 poor quality tough sausage and anaemic slice of bacon a hash. Town 1/2 a tomato and an overlooked poached egg.. coffee was good. Hosts were very helpful

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lynda L
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Small room and shower area but enough for a two night stay. The room was very clean and the dining area was lovely. Breakfast was extra but really good, staff were lovely and well organised. The hotel is near the beach and parks so well located.

Room Tip: The front rooms would see some sea. Rooms were quiet, a little street noise.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joyce W
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Me and my partner visited here, deciding we fancied a trip to Scarborough and also to stay for the evening just a few weeks ago. Truth is, we visited here at short notice as it was one of the only places available so we ended up picking this place as oppose to a B&B we normally like. We certainly enjoyed our stay overall. The good things were as follows: as soon as we entered the building, we we're greeted by the staff/owners who were so friendly. Really lovely people run this place. Our room was spotless and clean, no issues there, and we had all the amenities we needed. The following day, the breakfast was also nice, if perhaps a little lean (maybe a bit more bacon and sausage would have been nice), but it was cooked well and the toast was lovely. It was a slight walk out of town (the hotel was a stone throw away from Peasholm Park). It was very close to the Thai restaurant we had booked so it was fine for location as far as we were concerned. Even after drinks in town, a healthy walk back was not an issue. My only criticism was the price. I am taking into account the fact that it was high season and we got into this hotel at short notice, but I will say I paid a lot more than what I would normally pay for a B&B in Scarborough, then was horrified to realise this did not even include breakfast (which was £14.00 for us on top of an already high price for 1 night!) I will not say how much I paid, but it was extortionate in my opinion. But if I was to compare it to the B&B we normally go to, the breakfast and price of that other B&B we are loyal to is so much better. Overall, we enjoyed our stay and I would recommend this place, but I am rating this 4 stars not 5 because whilst it is a good B&B, the bar is so high in Scarborough and we know there are better places out there for both quality and money. However, it was not a bad place we certainly did not have a bad stay. Thank you for your hospitality!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple