“Restful and relaxing”

Fountains Court Holistic Health Hotel
Fountains Court Holistic Health Hotel
Ranked #20 of 26 Hotels in Scarborough
Reviewed 7 August 2015

I have just returned home after spending a Carers Break at the Fountains Court. This Carers Break was full board and although predominantly vegetarian I found the meals wonderful, all fresh produce and beautifully cooked and presented. I had several treatments in the Treatment Centre within the hotel 3 of which were part of the package, these were amazing, excellent value for money. My room was lovely and quiet, exceptionally clean and very well presented. It was so relaxing just home from home and I must thank Helen, Kath and the staff at the hotel for making my stay so very enjoyable, so much so that I have already booked in again for next year.

Room Tip: For complete rest and relaxation this is the place to be
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo

Reviewed 8 July 2015

I visited this hotel with a group of friends at the end of June this year. We have been here once before several years ago and the experience was just as wonderful the 2nd time around. Helen who runs the hotel could not be more helpful or welcoming. The atmosphere in the place just encourages peace, tranquility and relaxation. Our stay was not long enough :). The hotel is located very close to 2 lovely parks and a short walk to the beach. There were events on in the parks both evening we were there so whilst we couldn't walk around we were treated to some rather spectacular fire works the first night and could listen to a lovely concert the second night even if we couldn't see what was going on :). Thanks so much to Helen and her team for making it a weekend to remember and cherish.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sharon W
Reviewed 29 June 2015

I stayed for two nights but wish it could have been for longer so I could have sampled more of the treatments that Helen and her team offer. Wonderful relaxed atmosphere all over the hotel, comfortable clean room, excellant breakfast and dinner. Nice to have the garden to sit and relax in.

Good location just 10 mins walk to the North Bay of Scarborough, and it's cafes and restaurants, and so easy to take the bus around the headland to the more commercialised South Bay. Walkling distance to the Sea Life Centre, and Peasholm Park is only 5 minutes walk. Helen and her receptionists (and her mum!) were a pleasure to meet

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Julajo
Reviewed 27 May 2015 via mobile

The lovely Helen managed to fit me in at the last minute for a superb massage. I was so sore and knotted up and she made me feel brand new, in fact I booked again for next week. Her very sweet mum even offered me a biscuit on my way out :-) I'll be recommending treatments here to anyone and everyone. Thank you Helen.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Sluc1e
Reviewed 17 February 2015

Just returned after a 3 night stay. Very caring, friendly staff, clean rooms, good location and suitable parking. Treatments were fabulous and great value. Only tiny gripe is that I would have expected a better vegetarian cooked breakfast for £40pppn. What was offered (eggs, tomato, beans, mushrooms) was very good but choice was limited and didn't include veggie sausages, for example. There was a variety of cereal and porridge and toast and crumpets available plus orange juice. Everything was served with a smile and real care.

Definitely with a visit.