All reviews fantastic hotel my mum a lovely stay relaxation retreat kath break carer
Reviewed 22 July 2013

This place,to me,is as close as you get to the perfect place to stay and wind down;get in touch with your inner self and generally relax.

The food is wonderful and the rooms(named after various crystals) are relaxing and comfortable.
Book a treatment or two whilst you stay here,you won't regret it.
I can personally recommend reflexology and acupressure head massage with Helen and aroma facial,crystal healing/reiki with Kim.

Thank you guys,Helen,Kath,Gilly and the lovely Betty-you are all stars!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 April 2013

A good clean peaceful hotel.
Well priced and Very helpfull staff.
I will be returning to this hotel again.
This hotel is a real gem, the massage I had before leaving left me feeling very relaxed and will be back for another one in the future. The hotel is near enough to the town if you fancy eating out,or the north bay if you want a stroll out.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms will be good.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank loloicaq
Reviewed 4 March 2013

I spent my second day in Scarborough here, and what a contrast- as far as the cooking and food was concerned, no competition.. I had a lovely reflexology massage and was treated to lunch in a sparkling clean dining room: A fresh homemade soup and tasty mixed salad wrap. I will certainly stay here when I return to Scarborough. I asked to look at the rooms and they were beautifully clean, simple and modern in harmonising simple colours. A very peaceful, balanced atmosphere- immediately felt better on walking in..It's near to the beach and the coastal path walk , so not far to go for a bracing walk as well. Truly a special place to go for healing or for a rest when you feel tired. But also a place to go to feel safe and happy and have a healthy peaceful holiday and good food. What more could you ask for- a massage maybe? Well that too!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank helios504202
Reviewed 3 February 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for a few days in January and can't sing its praises enough. The hotel itself was warm and inviting with a very welcoming and calming atmosphere. The room I stayed in was very pleasant, each room is named after a precious stone and ours was the emerald room. There were great little touches such as a poem about emeralds and the decor kept in keeping with the theme. All the staff were very helpful and always greeted us with a warm smile which made us feel at home. Although I didn't partake in any of the treatments, I heard nothing but good reviews and intend to return to experience them in the near future. The hotel is located a short walk from the bay and there is a lovely park just down the road. So if your looking for a relaxing break which offers real hospitality and a chance to unwind, then I can't recommend this hotel enough.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank Theprimesuspect
Reviewed 26 November 2012

It was my first visit to this hotel. I found it clean and very quiet. Helen and the team were very welcoming and made me feel at home. There were countless treatments available so I opted for the Thai massage and would recommend it to everyone.
The breakfast was was very healthy including different types of cereals. toasts and the option of having scrambled or poached eggs.
The Emerald room was spacious and comfortable. The room was an ensuite room with a clean toilet and shower which was very easy to operate.

Room Tip: The Emerald was a a very quiet room room.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo