“Visit”

Ranked #10 of 82 Restaurants in Sidmouth
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great staff but the publician was very rude
Food was good and very good atmosphere but very bad publician. I will never go back. And will tell all my friends.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We always visit here when we’re in the area. Most of the food served was nice but my spaghetti with crab & chilli butter was over cooked and the crab & chilli butter was more like baby food, and also tasted sweet as if sweet chilli sauce had been added. I expected proper cooked pasta, nice white crab meat with some brown with a simple chilli butter sauce. I think it was tinned crab meat with a sweet chilli sauce.

Will be back because we love the place just won’t have the crab spaghetti.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Helpful friendly staff. Good value Sunday roast. We got there at 3pm and most roasts sold out. I was happy with my turkey roast. Burger good too.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went here two nights running as the first night was so good. I had red mullet and my wife had the bream. Both dishes were very good and to be honest I've paid more for less well cooked fish.
The 2nd night I had the crab and chilli spaghetti which was very tasty but the spaghetti was over cooked. My wife had the lamb tagine and that was good but let down but a supermarket style naan bread.
This is probably the best food you're going to get in Sidmouth and I would recommend it.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Dined here in early march and found it to be really good food served fresh and at a reasonable price.
The premised very clean and attention to cleanliness paramount.
WE had the Fish Pie with vegetable and it was really delicious and could not help noticing the next table with Fish and chips that was so large nearly falling off the plate.
Lovely meal and great service could not be faulted. Will certainly return on our next visit.