“Best breakfast in Altrincham ”
Review of Oxford Road Cafe

Oxford Road Cafe
Ranked #10 of 217 Restaurants in Altrincham
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely busy cafe with excellent food and excellent service. I ordered a baked sweet potato with poached eggs and a fan of avacado. It came with a drizzle of spicy sauce which I was unsure about and the waitress said no problem they’d put it on the side for me. Brilliant way for me to try it and it was delicious. My son had the full English which looked amazing

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This is a great place for breakfast and lunch. Staff friendly and service great. Would highly recommend

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Dad and I always come here for breakfast and it never disappoints us.

Friendly staff and delicious food.

What more is there to say?

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Visited here for the first time on Valentines Day.

Loved the fact its dog friendly so I could bring my dog Daisy with us, she loved it! The staff are friendly and Daisy was loving all the attention they gave her.

Food was very nice both had Full English Breakfast.

This was a Wednesday afternoon and the cafe was really starting to get busy as we left so I can imagine it to be full on a weekend.

Will definitely come back!

Reviewed 12 February 2018

We were looking for a breakfast venu prior to an event we were attending in the area. The cafe’s opening hours and reviews made it top choice, and didn’t disappoint. Great coffee, yummy range of breakfast foods and breads to go with breakfast, delicious rarebit and expertly poached eggs.

Our waitress was patient, friendly, helpful and efficient.

The interior was smart, yet relaxed and clean. The prices were very reasonable.

I’m not often in this area, but I would definitely visit this cafe again, and recommend.