Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
US$ 43
View deal
Trip.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
All reviews the pub visiting family comfortable hotel would stay again cooked breakfast inns yvonne manchester
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2021

Room clean, bed comfortable, staff friendly and helpful. Some traffic noise in our room but can't blame the hotel for that - it's on a main road. Tip: if you're using satnav don't rely on just the postcode, it's not specific enough - input the hotel name and address.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 May 2021 via mobile

We had booked on line as we are key workers and we work away , we had had to return for our COVID vaccines , we booked on line and I didn’t tick business as I wasn’t aware ( I have looked again and my mistake ) on arrival receptionist was texting on her phone , was apparent she wasn’t expecting anyone as it took so long to find booking, then we was ask why we had booked ,our address is in altrincham ( we rent our house )we explained we were here for our jab and was told it wasn’t business and she was going to cancel bookings , fair enough I’m to blame but was very abrupt, didn’t offer any help and cancelled our booking!! Slept in car , thanks love carry on sorting your Friday night out , no customer service and even let us carry our bags in !!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2021

I went to the hotel, for a place to stay whilst I visited family.The day before and after I stayed, I felt very welcomed I got a good nights rest and enjoyed my stay very much.I recommend to anyone staying i. Altrincham.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 September 2020

Stayed at Altrincham several times, Yvonne on reception is a lovely person and always very polite and friendly and makes you feel very welcome. Joanna the cleaner is a very nice person and all round I would highly recommend a visit to Altrincham.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2020

Lovely stay at the hotel....very friendly staff who were willing to help with anything you asked for ...Clean comfortable room.....could maybe do with a fan as got very warm apart from that I would recommend ....I will be back in the future !!!

Date of stay: September 2020