Center Parcs Woburn Forest
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$ 114
US$ 107
Travelocity
  • Pool
US$ 187
Holiday Inn Express Bedford(Bedford)(Great Value!)
US$ 122
US$ 117
Priceline
US$ 100
PremierInn.com
US$ 94
PremierInn.com
Woodland Manor Hotel(Clapham)(Great Value!)
US$ 317
US$ 298
Agoda.com
US$ 167
Travelocity
6,101 results
All reviewspancake housewave poolcafe rougelazy riversports barshearing houseaqua sanaswimming areaexecutive lodgethe subtropical swimming paradisemain pool isgames roompottery paintinggreat funbed lodgevillage squareaerial adventure
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We visited Woburn over the Easter weekend

We had a pleasant stay , slightly marred by the wet weather but there was still enough to do

To be honest I wish I hadn't read the TA reviews before I visited as I think they are not accurate

There are so many reviews complaining about high prices - where do you people come from??

The restaurants are mainly high street chains , and the prices are exactly the same as you would find on any high street all over the country!!

Because of the reviews we brought a lot of our own food and drink - I wish we hadn't bothered - the supermarket was fully stocked with everything we could possibly have needed and at reasonable prices

Size of the grounds - it was ample big enough for us and for little kids who got tired - if you did a couple of activities it involved enough walking or cycling from one end to the other - how big do you want it??

We also had to queue in our car to get in to the park - but what do you expect!! With so many people arriving and leaving at the same time - if you are too special for a short queue then go elsewhere!!

Get real people

11  Thank betch
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic family holiday was had at Woburn. We stayed in an Executive Lodge which was modern & clean. Hired bikes so lots of cycling & walking. We booked lots of activities (both indoor & outdoor) which were excellent but do add up so it’s not a cheap holiday. Climbing Wall, Tennis, Geocache, Bowling, Golf, Ariel Adventure & Soccer to name a few! The sub-tropical swimming paradise was the highlight but was surprised that there was no normal pool to just swim in. The rapids were our favorite. Our favorite restaurant is Cafe Rouge, food & service really good. Sports Bar comes in second. We found all the staff so helpful & courteous. Will certainly be back.

1  Thank DeirdreBarry
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

For an important wedding anniversary we assembled our two children with partners plus two grandchildren. So 8 of us in an executive lodge over 3 night Easter weekend - total expense around £3k with restaurant spends

Excellent lodge with pool table games room, sauna and 4 double bedrooms. Well furnished save for the woodburner - never been swept I guess as choked with soot (strange as supposedly only smokeless fuel to be used)

Enough cutlery and china - but plastic beakers a bit down market. Brilliant shower in the en suite for each room. And the coffee maker needs capsules that cannot be bought on site- ridiculous!

Not too far to walk to restaurants and pool - but a stretch for toddlers for the parking - there must be a better way to get people in. Maybe electric curcumnavigating trolley bus in opening and closing day otherwise less mobile are effectively excluded

Pool excellent - albeit nowhere to actually swim! I had to request toilet paper for disabled loo twice! Insufficient attending staff - none in fact on both occasions - I had to tell staff on the pool site itself

Sauna complex excellent with a variety of saunas and steam rooms

Hucks diner acceptable and good for young ones. Cafe Rouge very good - service excellent. Quality food and drink - usual high street price - so ok

Excellent supermarket - prices and choice very good. Strange that many reviews are so poor - maybe looking for Lidl prices??

So - a great weekend - and it should be at the price. But just about value for money - but not brilliant for the cost. Sports Activities are prohibitively pricey - hence apparent perceived low take up?

Oddly you can book again with discounts (so the email says) turns out its £25!!! A bit mean and won’t sway anybody

1  Thank nickodemus2
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My 8 year old daughter complained of feeling unwell having come out of the swimming pool on returning to our room she vomited. Hotel staff were informed advised me that they could not clean it and gave me 4 sachets of washing up liquid to clean it up..... unbelievable. Still waiting 2 hours later for staff to bring some proper cleaning equipment. V poorly dealt with by staff still waiting .....Still no cleaning equipment room now smells of vomit asked to move rooms and told I was wasting her time as she needed to chase the cleaning equipment ... is this customer service from Center Parcs or U don't really care if yr daughter caught a bug in our pool and was sick or have any appropriate equipment or policies and procedures to deal with it, the duty manager Sherry was happy for me to post this on trip advisor so I did... update to follow

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Andrew S
Helen W, Guest Services Executive at Center Parcs Woburn Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for posting your review and I am so sorry to hear that your daughter was so poorly yesterady, I do hipe that she is feeling a little better today. As you are still on village I have asked our team to get in touch with you to ask if they can provide any assistance.

Kind regards

Helen Wall
Guest Services Executive

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our 4th time at center parcs and 2nd time at Woburn. It really does have everything you'd want for some chill time with the family. We had the 4 bed split level lodge which was right opposite the swimming pool area! perfect when your hair is soaking wet and you just want to run home quickly after a dip in the pool!

We hardly used our bikes this time, we just seemed to walk everywhere, so not sure if we'd bother taking them again if we come back. Its is also quite hilly which i'd forgotten about so the times we did take them out my little one struggled a bit with the hills.....

Just a few little things that didn't spoil the trip but annoyed us a little. My mum had to mop the floor of the lodge on our first day as it was absolutely filthy! We had 2 little ones in our group and they were running about in their socks and after about an hour we noticed they were absolutely bogging!!! made me feel like the rest of the place hadn't been cleaned sufficiently!

We also booked 'Tots go Wild' which was a complete waste of money! We had a 2 and 3 year old with us and it specified it was for 2-5 years. There was too much talking by the lady who was running the session - the kids just wanted to explore the wooded area and we had to stand a listen to her go through all the different animals and what they ate etc etc when really this isn't something 2+3 year old really care about, they just wanted to get stuck in.... quite frustrating and we left after about 20 mins as our kids were so bored!

Our eldest did the wall climbing in the Plaza and absolutely loved it and we made full use of the swimming pool and all the facilities there as usual :)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel