“Fantastic”
Review of Lorca Restaurant

Lorca Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 373 Restaurants in Carlisle
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 40
Description: Authentic Spanish food, cooked by our very talented Spanish chef. We have lovely wine from the city of Granada to accompany your food. We also serve good quality Spanish beers on draught (San Miguel and Alhambra) and Sangría! Tapas menu and offers are available at lunch time (12pm-2pm) and HAPPY HOUR (5pm-6pm) You can also try our delicious mixed or vegetarian paellas anytime of the day! For the meat lovers we serve great steaks with a choice of beautiful Spanish sauces, and of course you have to try our delicious homemade desserts! You can find us next door to Vue Cinemas on Botchergate, 2 minutes walk from the train station and 4 minutes from the City Centre and The Lanes Shopping Centre. Hasta pronto!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The food here is fresh ,delicious and cooked by someone who knows what they are doing.
We tried a few of the tapas dishes which were all really good and just up my street as I like to try a bit of everything, The portion sizes were all reasonably good as well.
Service was good and I have heard the red wine they offer is excellent so will definitely be back to try.
Well done guys

Reviewed 25 March 2018

This was our 3rd visit in the last 12 months. Excellent food & attentive service. One of us is vegetarian and there are plenty of choices. There is a tapas menu & an a la carte option.

We ate from the a la carte, two courses, pre dinner drink & a bottle of wine with the meal, just over £60

1  Thank havenexile
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Myself and a friend went to Lorca after it had been recommended. We were not disappointed. The food was really good, and the service was excellent. Attentive without being bothersome. A quiet evening with few customers (it was a cold Wednesday evening ) but instead of feeling awkward it was a welcoming atmosphere. We enjoyed our evening and will return.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Last week I went to visit my English family and we decided to have dinner in a Spanish restaurant, because I'm Spanish and they told me that they know a fantastic place for that.

They was right, they make me feel that I was in Spain, the food was delicious, they make me fell like I was at home. They have very good wine from Spain, and Alhambra my favourite beer in Spain.

Definitely the night in family was perfect, thanks very much to all the team for make me fell like in Spain, they done it perfectly.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Visited last night for a bite to eat before the cinema. We were first in but it soon picked up. Our waitress was very polite and couldn't do enough to help.
The restaurant itself was lovely inside and the music fitted with the surroundings. We had 3 tapas and a paella to share and it was all lovely. Sometimes tapas are pretty small portions but not these ones. The house wine was also fantastic and very reasonably priced for Carlisle.
Don't let the restaurants location put you off. Lovely addition to Carlisles restaurant scene and its nice to see something other than an Italian.

1  Thank Sarahlouise1846