“Amazing fresh food. ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely meal here with family. Staff were very friendly and helpful and the decor is amazing. Had callamri to start which was lovely. Pizza for main and it was massive. Couldn’t eat it all and asked to take it home which the waiter returned to me in a takeaway box which was great. Overall a lovely little place.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank cauleymac

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

My partner and I completely adored the food. Glad we didn't order a starter as we'd have been completely unable to finish. The waiter who took our original order was lovely, though we only saw him one other time. There was a fair delay between sides and mains, and a coffee that was ordered never arrived but was left on the bill. When my partner asked for a second glass of wine it arrived quickly but I wasn't offered another drink despite running low, and did sit around 10 minutes with an empty glass waiting for a checkback before I was able to catch someone to order another. Decor is beautiful.
All in all it was very good and I will be back, but there were a few holes in the service that resulted in an unusually low tip and a miss on the 5/5.

1  Thank BarryTheDinosaur
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We went here for my mothers 70 birthday meal and ha e to say was the best Italian I've ever had. We have dined lots in similar style restaurants but this one is the best hands down. We were a large party including 3 kids under 10 the meals were really quickly prepared very fresh and the staff couldn't of been more helpful friendly and attentive would highly recommend this restaurant and will definitely be returning

1  Thank danfellowes
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Visited here at 7pm on a Thursday night, lovely atmosphere and welcoming staff. Food was gorgeous and generous portions too! Didn't have to wait very long for food, very impressed :)

1  Thank Annie1295
Reviewed 24 December 2017

Came in here as it looked nice from the outside and was very pleased indeed. It was quiet as it was only 5-30 pm and were told they would need the table back for 7 pm which was no problem, the meals were very quick and delicious, and the bar is well stocked. Will definitely be back.

Date of visit: December 2017