“Late dinner with collegues”

Ristorante Michelangelo
Ranked #74 of 379 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

We booked for 8.30 for 10 it was superb. delicious authentic hot food. I had king prawns to start at spaghetti carbonara for main. did not dissappoint. Decor and feel of the restaurant was lovely and quaint.

1  Thank Robyn S

Reviewed 1 October 2016

Been a while since we have been here we used to be regulars.

Last time i think it had been taken over and had dropped standards a little so thought we would give it another go.

Back to usual standards, Food was excellent as was the service.

1  Thank MJacksonp
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Love this place, went for my 50th with 12 family and friends last year and again this year but just 3 of us. It is always good food and a great atmosphere. Tuna Steak is great. Would recommend every time

1  Thank Sue S
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Came up to Carlisle to visit family and my husband was celebrating his birthday at the same time. This restaurant was recommended to us especially for a birthday meal. The food was gorgeous, my soup was a huge portion for a starter and my husbands garlic bread was delicious. I chose one of the vegetarian pasta dishes and it was so full of flavour I didn't miss the taste of meat at all. The rest of the table all agreed their meals were delicious. I would recommend this place if ur in the area. Great portions friendly staff and tasty Italian food.

1  Thank Kylie M
Reviewed 4 September 2016

Went here with the family for my wives birthday after being recommended by friends & we weren't disappointed.
The decor is interesting, the food was excellent as was the service, would certainly go back. Quite an extensive menu, would advise to go there hungry.

1  Thank Neil T